🏀01🏀

"Hey Yoongi!! Pass it!!" Gogin yells from a few feet a way from him, and open space between him and the ball.

Yoongi being cornered, but having the advantage of being smaller than other players, dribbled the ball underneath the guy and does a bounce pass.

Gogin then goes for the rim, taking two steps, and making a layup, winning the scrimmage between the team.

"Oh man!" Hoseok says as he lays helplessly on the basketball court.
"Tired?" Jackson asks, stating the obvious as he snatches up the clear liquid bottle that rested beside Hoseok in a still manner.

"Of course idiot! This is my first practice! And I'm not used to this kind of training yet!" Hoseok exclaims in frustration wanting to be as good as the other boys so badly.

"Then next time don't join in the middle of the season. You're lucky we even gave you a chance, since our second best player Felix had gotten into a pretty bad accident." Yoongi says wiping the sweat on his neck, letting the towel hang there.

"Then who's the best?" Hoseok asks, not surprised that a player got hurt.
"Me of course!" Yoongi flaunts proudly.
Hoseok then raises an eyebrow, and looks at the team for conformation, and they all catch his expression, nodding their heads to it.

Suddenly, the door to the gym opens, creating a loud sound against the wall behind it, but the accuser doesn't hear, instead, they have earbuds in and aren't paying attention to the outside world, only having their eyes glued to their phone.

"Who's the fucker that interrupted practice?" Hoseok says grumpily.
Hoseok wasn't only new to the basketball team, but to the whole school.

"That's Park Jimin, only the most unbothered king! But he doesn't have any friends because of his attitude and personality, but he doesn't even care!!" Jackson rapidly says in complete awe, as if he was fascinated by him.

"Do you perhaps like him?" Yoongi asks with a raised eyebrow. Jackson doesn't have the faintest blush, but answers too quickly.
"What!! No! I would never!!" He exclaims in embarrassment.

"Uh huh." Yoongi says in disbelief.
Gogin turns away from Jimin, tired of watching him, but suddenly smirks, and turns to Yoongi.

"Yoongi, I have a bet for you." He says, making it Yoongi's turn to smirk.
"Bring it." He adds.
Hoseok turns around and looks at them in confusion.

"Just go with the flow, this happens regularly." Jackson says, and the both of them watch the scene unfold quietly.

"I bet you can't get a date with Park Jimin in a month!!

//

Once again a new book when I can't even finish my other ones.
Lynn~~