🏀017🏀

Day 24

Yoongi was in the locker rooms, ready to go home for the day. With just a new shirt on, he was prepared.

He checked if his bruises were visible, and only his black eye was really noticeable. At practice, coach worried that he wouldn't be able to preform good, and told him to say anything if it got worse.

Of course Yoongi said he was fine, not wanting to be benched just because coach though that he was incapable of playing.

He had his earbuds in, listening to a slow song. It was called house of cards, but no one knows who made it.

The song calmed him whenever he was feeling stressed, so after most practices he would listen to it.

Interrupting his music, a phone call from someone displayed on his phone. He looked at the caller ID, and recognized it as his dad.

Biting his lip, he picked it up hesitantly.
"Hello?" There was silence on the other end, before a gruff voice picked up. "Where are you son?"

Yoongi shifted from one foot to another. "I'm in the school gym. I was just practicing basketball." A huff could be heard on the other line.

"Are you fucking lying to me boy." Yoongi took in a deep breath. "No sir." The man on the other line snickered. "Proof. Can't even trust your own damn kids nowadays......"

Yoongi blinked rapidly, going to photos, snapping a picture of the gym before sending it to his dad. His dad satisfied, let out a grunt. "Where is your whore of a sister?" Yoongi cursed silently. "I don't know. Last time I talked to her, she was in college on the other side of the country."

"Are you getting smart with me boy? Don't make me hit you as soon as you get home." "No sir, I wasn't being smart. I'm sorry. I have to hang up because my coach wants me to go to his office for a chat."

"What they hell did you do know fuck up?" Yoongi wanted to cry. "Nothing sir. He wanted to talk to me about my performance as captain."

There was a small silence. "That's my boy." Yoongi's dad hung up, and the music came back on. The mood now ruined, Yoongi turned off the song.

"FUCK!!!!" He screamed loudly, wanting to smash his phone into a billion pieces. Not even a second later, the gym door slammed open. Jungkook stood there, panting slightly.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked alarmed.

Still out of breath, Jungkook spoke up.
"There's something you need to see."

//

Lynn~|