🏀023🏀

1: Day 14

It's been two weeks since Yoongi's spoken to Jimin. Since he talks to his friends, he doesn't sit with them at lunch anymore.

Not wanting to start any fights with his boyfriend was the first reason. The second one was that he couldn't face Jimin considering he made a complete fool of himself chasing him.

Although Gogin was off of the basketball team, once he found out what happened he was determined to make him a laughing stock.

It worked, but he acted like he didn't care and it died down quite a bit much to Gogin's disappointment.

He slowly got used to eating alone at lunch. With the exception of Namjoon and Jungkook taking the time to talk to him, he isolated himself from the people he used to talk to.

Talking or even looking at Jimin brightened his day. It made him feel warm, made him feel like, like he could make his mother proud.

But he now only sees Jimin from afar, attached to the hip of his boyfriend. It made him feel sick. It crushed his heart that he no longer was the cause of Jimin's facial expressions. Especially him blushing.

His dad was on his ass more than even. Besides Jimin, he would have to be more focused on Basketball for the championship or his father would beat his ass.

Jungkook continued to be by his side, but it wasn't enough. Everyday, Jungkook went to Yoongi's table to check up on him.

That is, until Jimin's boyfriend invited him over. He was going to decline, but Jungkook insisted they be on good terms so the other wouldn't do anything rash against him like how he vandalized his car.

Now, he was sitting across Jimin and his boyfriend, Taehyung glaring at him from beside them. Namjoon was off with his own boyfriend, so Jungkook was the only one Yoongi was willing to talk to.

Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's boyfriend outstretched his hand above my food. My lip curled, but I put on a questioning expression and looked up.

Jimins boyfriend smiled a toothy grin.
"The name's Shihyuk." I nodded, shaking his hand. "Yoongi, but you know that already."

He chuckled. "Look man, I invited you over here to apologize. The thing with your car, that was so messed up of me."

Jimin looked up at his boyfriend. They both exchanged looks that I couldn't decipher, and Jimin then went back to his food.

"I hope you didn't get hell for that from your folks?" It was an invasive question, but I smiled politely.

"Oh, I sure did. You did an excellent job making sure that I would never have a car." The tension rose, Shihyuk's temple twitching as he kept a smile on his face.

"Oh I get it, the feelings mutual. You tried to take my bitch you know that?" Anger started to rise in me.

"Who do you think you are calling him a bitch? He's his own person mutt." His arm was taken off of Jimins shoulder.

"Fuck you say? Don't think I didn't see those bruises on your neck you fucking slut." My eyes blazed in anger. The cafeteria was quiet hearing that statement.

I closed my eyes, not wanting another beating. I opened them again, openly glaring at him.

"What? You go nothing to say? You whore around with older men for money you poor fuck. I was just stating facts. I saw that man you were with, blowing him down like there was no tomorrow."

The cafeteria was in whispers, and Jungkook's hand slipped from my shoulder. I didn't look at him, feeling ashamed.

"You're daddy's dirty little slut."

All I saw, was rage.

//

So uh, yeah 💀
Fly high Shihyuk 🕊

Lynn~~