🏀022🏀

Yoongi's Pov

I stared at Jimin in shock, wondering if what he said was actually or not. "Would you go on a date with me?" The words louder, my brain finally caught up with what he said.

I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could respond, a guy walked up to Jimin. It was the guy that took part in beating me up.

"What the hell Jimin?" My eyebrows shot up. "You fucking know this bitch?" He turned to me and snarled.

"This bitch, is his boyfriend." I felt my entire world stop. "He's, he's your boyfriend." I felt like crying, a feeling I was getting more and more familiar with.

"Then why did you-" I stopped myself from saying we kissed, knowing that would anger the male beside Jimin.

"I never told you I was single Yoongi. I also told you multiple times to leave me alone." My chest started to pound violently.
"I considered you a friend Yoongi, nothing else. I set this up so you could see that I'm not available."

Jimin's boyfriend grinned, leaning in to kiss Jimin on the lips, who accepted it. I though about all of our past interactions, wondering what I did wrong.

"Excuse me?!" I said surprised.
"I said fucking go away bitch before I fucking knock your teeth in so hard that you can't get fucking replacements. Don't even test me, you don't know what I'm capable of." Jimin ranted, his writing becoming more jagged and rough with every word said.

"Do you not fucking listen-"
"I heard you, I just don't care." I reply, lazily putting a piece of Kimchi in my mouth.

"I suggested a date with him, and then his face looked so cold. I think it was the fact that I brought up that topic."
"You think?"
I rolled my eyes, annoyed at Namjoon.

"Why the fucking hell is Yoongi ignoring me?" I don't flinch at Jimin's tone, and instead continued to eat my rice peacefully.

Now that I think about it, I did really annoy Jimin, and he told me to leave him alone multiple times. Then I got a crush on him, and I continued to bother him.

But that doesn't explain the kiss. I bit my lip. I doesn't matter anymore. I was originally going to tell Jimin to leave me alone unless I wanted to come to school in a wheelchair everyday, but I guess I don't have to anymore.

My eyes harden at their interlocked fingers. "I get it, it's really fucking clear. You won't see me around Jimin anymore. If I knew he was taken, I wouldn't have done anything."

His boyfriend only side eyed me, but gave me a head nod. I gave him a firm nod back, before I walked past him and Jimin.

I continue to walk, and I didn't turn back.

//

Lynn~~