🏀018🏀

Day 24

Running behind Jungkook through the school halls was not what Yoongi was expecting to do. Jungkook sounded panicked, and had Yoongi worried.

"Jungkook, how're you even here still? You go home around half an hour after school. It's way past that."

Jungkook turned his head slightly. "Namjoon was tutoring me on my English. He went home but I stayed behind to study more. I was about to go home too, but I came to get you."

"Why?"
"You'll see."

After running a bit, they both stopped after being a few feet away from the front door of the school. Opening it, the wind peaked through the door, sending a shiver down Yoongi's spine.

They walked and walked, until they got to Yoongi's car. Speechless, Yoongi just stayed rooted in his spot. His tires were slashed, the side mirrors broken. His front mirror was cracked, and a car door was ripped off of its hinges.

The words faggot, twink, and curse words were written in big graffiti letters on the hood, and the sides. Inside the car the seats were torn, the wheel was broken, and there was graffiti everywhere.

On the dash board, the words "leave him alone twink," were small, but it left something in Yoongi's heart. He started to cry. He started to bawl really hard, and Jungkook wrapped his arms around him.

He cared about his car a whole lot. He's had so many breakdowns in it, fun times with his friends, everything happened in there. But that's not all.

His ass would be beat for sure, no doubt about it. He could just imagine all the possibilities. As his tears started to dry up, he wiped his eyes with his arms.

"Fuck." He croaked out.
"I'm so sorry Yoongi. Your car, it's beyond repair." Yoongi nodded, shaking and Jungkook's arms.

"Stay at my house Yoongi. Please." Yoongi shook his head. "It'll be even worse the longer I wait. Please help me get this somewhere so I'm not humiliated in front of everyone tomorrow?"

Jungkook nodded.
He called his mom, saying that he needed to help Yoongi with something important, and that he'll be back late.

Yoongi's house was a long ways away from the school. He had to walk before because it was recently in the shop, and it left him breathless every time.

It took hours for the car to end up in Yoongi's driveway. And when it did, his dad was on the doorstep.

Nodding to Yoongi, Jungkook ran down the road away from the house without a second thought.

Yoongi's dad didn't notice him, his eyes on Yoongi's face with an angry look.
The front door closed behind Yoongi and his dad, and cry's were heard from inside the house.

//

Lynn~~