🏀04🏀

Day 5

"Hey Yoongi!" Yoongi turns around to the call of his name. "Yeah?" Yoongi asks, watching as Jungkook approaches him.
"Gogin. He's being a little cocky piece of shit again. I just came over here to get away from his nonesense, and to see what you're up to."

"Ah." Yoongi says. "Nothing really, I haven't seen Park in a couple of days, so that's a little concerning." Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
"Concerning?"

Yoongi glared at him. "Just because I'm trying to get a date with him doesn't mean that I'm going to be totally heartless, who do you think I am??" Jungkook chuckled sheepishly.

"It's so weird to see this side of you. It doesn't fit your attitude at all." Yoongi nods. "I know, but that's the unexpected part of me that only people close to me see, like you."

"Aw, don't go all sappy on me hyung." Yoongi pushed Jungkook away from him. "Now fuck off." Jungkook laughed, getting up as the bell rang.

"I think you should go look for Park. I mean, the bet is still on." Yoongi nods, and satisfied Jungkook walks away.

Yoongi gets up from the lunch table and throws his food away. He walks outside of the cafeteria, putting a hand to his forehead, blocking the sun from his line of vision.

"Where are you Park....." Yoongi mumbles.
He remembers where he found him a couple days ago, so he walks there.

Sure enough, Park Jimin is sitting cross legged, writing in his notebook. "Park." That startles Jimin, causing him to look up straight at Yoongi.

Their eyes lock, but Jimin's eyes soon narrow. "Didn't I fucking tell you to fuck off." Yoongi puts his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah but, I really don't want to. Also, you seem to curse a lot-"
"Yeah no shit Sherlock." Jimin cuts him off, annoyance in his tone.

"Can I sit next to you?"
"No."
"Can I talk to you?
"No."
"Can I-"
"Can't you fucking leave me alone Yoongi."

He raises his eyebrows.
"So you know my name?"
Now it was Jimin's turn.
"You're literally famous around here for your position as captain of the basketball team, who wouldn't?"

"That's not really true." Yoongi says, not believing that so many people know him.
"Well fucking believe it. Look, I would love it if you would fuck off and never talk to me again."

"Ooh, you're not afraid to be mean, I like it. I won't leave you alone, you interest me."
"Yeah well you fucking don't."

Yoongi held his heart playfully.
"Ouch, straight bullet to the heart."
Jimin rolls his eyes, picking his stuff up.

"Do you listen to Jackson Wang?"
Jimin rolls his eyes.
"Yes."

"Wait, you said yes! I-"
Jimin was already walking away.
Yoongi ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm going to get that date." Yoongi whispered.

"Park Jimin, you'll cave."

//

Lynn~~