🏀013🏀

Day 15

Yoongi was alone in the gym, practice being cancelled and all. He wasn't supposed to be there, but the coach let him. He trusted him, since he was his most valuable player.

His shirt was off, reeking of sweat. Yoongi also hated how it stuck to his body, so that's how his shirt ended up folded on the stands on the side of the gym.

Music was playing in Yoongi's ears, the slow rap flow keeping him motivated as he tried perfecting his jump shot.

He heard the loud slam of the door to the gym, but he brushed it off, thinking that it was just coach.

He took in a deep breath and raised his arms, his legs a good length apart. His knees were bent, beads of sweat trailing down his face and chest.

Right elbow pointed at the rim, his wrist pushed back towards his arm with the ball rested there peacefully. His left arm was on the side of the ball, elbow pointed to the side.

Bending his knees even more, he pushed his feet up, ball flying forward. His felt touched the ground again, arms still raised as the basketball made a perfect swish without touching the backboard.

He grins, proud that he finally got it perfect. The current song ended, and that's when he decided to take out his ear buds. He paused his music, and turned around.

He went to grab his stuff by the stands, not wanting to shower in the school bathrooms. He didn't know why they were there, considering that they were fucking nasty, and the fact that other musty people probably showered in the same spot as you?

No fucking thanks.

He also doubted that they cleaned them, so he had a really big discomfort to school showers and bathrooms.

He swung his backpack over his shoulder, his shirt hanging from his neck along with his earbuds. He made his way towards the door, but stopped when he felt someone behind him.

He turned, and saw Jimin standing there with a weird expression.
"Jimin? What are you do-" He was cut off by Jimin pressing his lips against his.

His back was pressed against the cold metal entrance door, his backpack on the follow and his eyes wide.

Jimin pushed into the kiss even more, biting Yoongi's bottom lip. Yoongi opened his mouth, and Jimin's tongue swiped across his lip before entering Yoongi's open mouth.

Jimin gripped Yoongi's back, causing it to arch slightly at the touch. Without a problem, Jimin took over Yoongi's mouth, causing a moan to slip past his swollen lips.

Gripping Yoongi's ass, Jimin finally let go, ending it off by sucking on Yoongi's lower lip. He lets go sensually, eyes boring into Yoongi's as he smirks.

He backs away, turning his body, walking away while swaying his hips. Yoongi bit his already swollen lip, eyes trailing up and down Jimin's body, eyes full of lust.

"Damn."

//

That was steamy 😏
But like also damn, y'all really giving my book attention and I'm just like 🥺 wow.

Lynn~~