🏀02🏀

Day 1

Yoongi's then confident expression goes slack. "Are you serious!! How do you expect me to get him to date me!! He's literally a Steel statue! Unbreakable!!"
Gogin then smirks again.

"Exactly, this one is actually a challenge for you. And if you don't complete it in a month or back out, you'll have to give up your role as team captain!!"

Everyone gasped. That was harsh, but it was real. Yoongi looked the most shocked, but his face twisted into anger from such a suggestion that he grips Gogins hand so hard that he winces I'm pain.

"Deal." Is all he says before walking away towards the gym doors.
"Practice is over!" He yells, catching Jimin's attention, who looks up from his phone and down to the person who yelled.

He sees Yoongi, and realizes who he is. Not caring about what he said, he rolls his eyes and goes back to his phone.

Yoongi doesn't notice, and walks out for he gym, grabbing his backpack from the doorway and heading home, having a new task in mind.

//

"Hey player!! What's good!!" His roommate Namjoon said, his words slightly slurred as a lollipop hung dangerously low from his mouth.

"Nothing much. Just that I got another bet." "Cool, what's it about now?"
"Gogin wants me to get a date with Park within a month."

Namjoon stopped in the middle of licking his lollipop.
"Say what?!! Do you mean thee Park Jimin!!" Namjoon asked in disbelief.

"Yes! And all in thirty days!" Yoongi shouts in dismay, throwing his hands up towards his already tasseled hair.

"You really gotta do the work this time Yoongi, he a real challenge, and he might not even be part of the LGBTQIA+ community." Namjoon points out, over the shock from the impossible bet.

"Yeah I know, and starting tomorrow, the bet is on."

//

"Hello." Yoongi simply said, and sits across from Jimins hunched over figure, his hands moving rather fast across notebook paper.

Jimin doesn't pay him any attention, and continues what he's doing.
Everyone stares at them in shock, not being able to comprehend the reason why the popular basketball captain would sit by a loner who has a very irritable attitude.

"Go away bitch." Was the words finally spoken, leaving Yoongi in shock.
He had never actually heard the others voice, unlike his attitude, it had a sweet tone to it, on the more feminine side, but still none the less beautiful.

"Excuse me?!" Yoongi said surprised.
"I said fucking go away bitch before I fucking knock your teeth in so hard that you can't get fucking replacements. Don't even test me, you don't know what I'm capable of." Jimin ranted, his writing becoming more jagged and rough with every word said.

"Well shit......" Was all that Yoongi said, before he started eating his food, not moving away from the table.

//

Honestly what Jimin said would be something I would say in real life, no cap🧍🏽‍♀️

Lynn~~