🏀31🏀

⚠️(This chapter is purely smut! For those who don't want to read you can skip it!)⚠️

(I don't have much experience with smut so please bare with me)

We kissed roughly, tongues and teeth clashing as lips got bitten. Our hands roamed each other's upper bodies, making shivers go up and down my spine in pleasure.

I knew that we were about to have sex, and I knew that as soon as I stepped out of this bathroom that things would be different.

At the moment, I didn't care at all. I let him take my shirt of, arching my back as he played with my nipples. I gripped his muscled form, not holding back soft moans as he soon buried his head into my neck, leaving wet kisses.

Soon a breathy moaned left my lips unwanted, and I felt Jimin smirk against my neck. He pulled back, letting his hands leave me to pull his own shirt off.

I admired his built, tracing his toned stomach. My wrist was grabbed, and I looked up at him confused. He grinned, and I felt my stomach do flips.

"Raise your arms above your head baby, and close your eyes." I hesitated, but I did what he told me, wondering why exactly he did it.

I heard shuffling and clinking, having no idea what he was doing. Suddenly, I felt something tighten around my wrists, and I had the urge to open my eyes but didn't.

I heard another clink, and then Jimin's voice. "You can open them now." I did as he said, looking above me only for my eyes to widen in shock.

My wrists were tied together by a belt, and the belt was hooked to a metal pole that laid horizontal above me.

I felt myself get slightly excited as I bit my lip. I turned back to Jimin who had a dark look on his face.

His rough hands traveled across my chest, leaving me essentially breathless. He took my tan skin in between his teeth and started to suck on it, giving me a painful but pleasurable feeling.

He continued to give me hickeys, and I felt my bulge start to hurt. "Jimin-ahh..." I leaned my head back, moans leaving my mouth as my nipples were played with. He sucked on them expertly, licking around the tips as I squirmed under his hold.

"Baby, I'm disappointed that you don't know my own name." My eyes fluttered, my mouth trying to function properly as Jimin connected our lips together again.

"D-daddy..." I felt Jimin smile, and he pulled away. "Yes baby?" I knew that he knew what I was talking about, and I felt myself become embarrassed as I rubbed my legs together.

"P-please take care o-of it d-daddy." My face was red, and I wanted to absolutely die from embarrassment. Jimin didn't make me say more, gently pulling down my pants and boxers, taking my dick in his hand.

I felt myself become a moaning mess all over again, closing my eyes as I couldn't keep them open anymore.

He continued to go up and down, his right hand gripping my ass, spreading my cheeks as his hand moved over my hole multiple times.

My back arched, and I couldn't hold back the sinful sounds from leaving my mouth. As my breathing stuttered, I felt myself cum onto his hand, feeling high off of pleasure.

He licked it off his hand while he stared me dead in my eyes. The rest, he wiped on my face, smiling once he saw my reaction.

"I'll make you feel good baby. You'll feel so good you won't know what hit you." I nodded, feeling his finger rub my hole gently.

He stuck one finger in, and a high pitched moan left my mouth. I wanted to cover my mouth, but my hands were bound. Jimin chuckled at me.

He stuck two more fingers in, enjoying how embarrassed I felt as I acted like a dog in heat. The feeling of his fingers left and I felt empty.

He undid his jeans, pulling his member out. My eyes ran across the multiple veins, knowing that I would be in an even worse mess once it entered me.

He raised my legs, leaving small hickeys on the inside of my thighs before he moved closer. He entered slowly, and I hissed at the burning feeling, knowing that a condom would've been better.

After a while, he started to slowly thrust into me, and the pain subsided. As he got faster, I started to move against the chains, wanting my hands freed so I could touch him. Jimin smirked, licking my neck sensually, his right hand against the wall as he slammed into me continuously.

Jimin groaned at the feeling, and I felt myself get hard as the sounds continued to leave his mouth. The chains shook with every thrust Jimin did, leaving my breathless as my mouth hung open, eyes rolled back.

He continued and continued, leaving my body to bounce with it. Moans left both of our lips, the sounds not being foreign. He started to slow down, and I felt his cum run down my legs.

I looked at him, giving him a weak smile as I breathed heavily. He smiled back, leaning in to capture my lips in sweet but sensual kiss.

He let my lips go gently, letting my legs go so I could stand. If the chains weren't hanging me up, I would've fallen to the floor from how wobbly my legs were. He undid them, and I fell into his arms.

As Jimin held me he picked up our clothes, setting them on top of the school dryer. The school bell rung, but we stayed in the bathroom. He helped me clean up my legs and face, and we both got into our proper clothes.

My legs were wobbly, knowing for a fact that that was the best sex I've ever had. I let myself rest against the bathroom door, not having the energy to unlock it.

"Never though that the Min Yoongi would be a bottom, nor would be a moaning mess under me while calling me daddy. I felt my cheeks heat up, but I wasn't really embarrassed.

I grabbed his shirt, connecting our lips again.
We then made out for another twenty minutes, and I gave him a blow job before we actually left.

//

That was a lot 😅
I hope that the smut was good and that it didn't disappoint.

Lynn~~