🏀28🏀

"So?" I turned, surprised to see Jimin standing outside my classroom. Whispers broke out, and I just took ahold of Jimin's wrist and walked. Once we were outside of the bathrooms I stopped.

"My answer is yes. Yeah, you were a complete asshole, but I enjoy your company. And I see you as a-as a friend too." Jimin smiled, moving in to hug me.

I was shocked, not expecting this kind of behavior from him. I hugged him back, feeling my cheeks heat up.

He pulls back. Once he sees my face he smirks. "Oh, so I have the Min Yoongi blushing like a school girl huh?" I pushed him, liking the sound of his laughter as it echoed through the halls.

"I'm going back to class, I'll see you at lunch." With that, I walked away from Jimin who was still on the topic of me blushing.

//

Today, I sat at my usual table. Namjoon glanced up from his phone, the lollipop in his mouth falling onto the table.

"Yoongles!" Namjoon leans over the table, suffocating me as I tried to pry his arms off of my slightly muscled figure.

"Get the fuck off of me! God! I don't miss being at this table anymore." Namjoons eyebrow raised as he let a cheeky grin break out onto his face.

"Anymore?" I felt my face go red as I realize I've been caught. I was about to punch Namjoon, before I saw him look behind me. I turned and looked too, seeing Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung walking over towards me.

I saw Namjoon try to signal something to them, but I only smirked. They obviously didn't catch it, too immersed into their conversation.

They all sat down, but their eyes widened when they saw me sitting there. "Y-Yoongi-"
"Hey Taehyung."
"Hey." I nodded to him, and he nodded back, an amused smirk on his lips.

Everyone else's eyes widened besides us.
"Wait, y'all are cool!" I nodded.
"We made up the day of the game. By the way, sorry Jungkook, I forgot to tell you."

He's still looking at me, mouth opened in shock. I let out a low "ahhh," smirking at him as I subtly gestured towards Taehyung, in which he went red.

"Oh, so that's still going on ey Jungkook?" The others looked at him, as he tried to form sentences.
"Don't do that Yoongi! You're the only one I told!!" I smiled, loving that I was the first to know.

I held up my hands in defeat, a genuine smile on my face.

God, I fucking missed these dorks.

//

Please tell me I didn't make any mistakes,

Lynn~~