🏀29🏀

1: Day 21

Everything was back to normal.
Jokes were being throw as usual at lunch. I practiced my basketball skills in the gym with upbeat music, I talked to Jimin, and I went to class without a frown on my face.

But, one things changed.

I started to flirt with Jimin again, doing it out of habit instead of trying to get with him. But, Jimin flirted back with me.

It was all new to me, and my face being warm became all too familiar with me. Every time Jimin looked at me, or even if he was speaking, butterflies pooled into my stomach.

When I found out he had a boyfriend, I buried those feelings and distanced myself. Now that he's out of the picture, I don't know what to do anymore.

Unusually, I never see Shihyuk at school anymore, and I wonder what actually happened between Jimin and him.

//

"Jimin, continue to flirt back with Yoongi like that and he'll turn into a real life tomato." Jimin smirked, shaking his head. "It's amusing how every time I tease him he goes super red."

Jungkook's smile suddenly went serious, a deadly stare appearing on his face. "You better not be toying with his feelings. If you are, don't think I won't fuck you up and make sure you see stars when the fucking sun is out."

His hands slammed on the table. He leaned over, raising his chin slightly as his tongue lightly poked his cheek.

"Do you understand me?" Jimin smiled, seeming not at all intimidated by Jungkook's protectiveness. "Don't worry, I'm not."

Jungkook leaned back, rolling back his shoulders as he nodded. Taehyung who sat next to Jungkook, looked quiet shocked as the friendly and ambitious boy suddenly went dark and serious. He smirked. He liked it.

"Yes, Shihyuk was my boyfriend. We used to date, and he was a manipulative little shit. I got back together with him right before- I don't know if you guys know, but I asked Yoongi on a date. Now, I know that was completely selfish of me, but I wanted to see if Shihyuk would go back to his old ways."

Jungkook only stared hard at Jimin, his arms were crossed, edging for the black haired male to keep talking.

(An: Please tell me I didn't mention his hair before because if I did I swear-)

"He didn't, and I wanted to give him a chance. Turns out it was the wrong choice. He tried to rape me, and since my former mother is married to some rich guy I got him expelled and made him move all the way across the country."

Jungkook's eyes widened, along with Taehyung who stared at the male shocked. Jimin smiled, not at all affected by what he just said.

"I'm fine, really. I'm stronger than I was back then, so I was able to handle him. Now, I do want to take Yoongi on a real date. I like him, and that's where the flirting comes in. But unfortunately,"

"He's an oblivious piece of shit."
"He's an oblivious piece of shit, we all know."

Jungkook smiled.
"He really is though. He'll never know if someone has a crush on him until they actually tell him face to face, whether they flirt or what not. You have to give him a real show, express how much you like him. He'll only get the clear message if you do that."

Jimin cocked an eyebrow, but soon smiled.

He knew what he would do.

//

I hope there isn't any spelling mistakes

Lynn~~