🏀016🏀

Day 22

Yoongi got into a fight. It wasn't his first rodeo, so he could ignore the pain in his face, stomach, back, and legs easily. Actually it wasn't exactly a fight, but more of someone jumping him.

Now how exactly did this happen? It's absolutely crazy. Jimin came back to school, and Yoongi was going crazy over it.

Yoongi, being the bold person he is, wanted to confess his feelings to Jimin. Jimin didn't avoid him surprisingly, but he wouldn't let Yoongi bring up the topic of them kissing each other. Hell they even made out.

At lunch, he wanted to try again. Jimin was quiet, not cussing Yoongi out and throwing insults. It confused him. He was going to ask about it, but Namjoon wanted Yoongi to get him something from his locker.

Why couldn't he get it himself? Literally that bitch is so fucking lazy, but he was nice enough to do it. Instead, he got dragged outside the school to an area where there are no cameras and got beat the fuck up.

It was honestly surprising, since he won most fights. He couldn't raise his hands to cover his head, couldn't raise a fist, nothing.

It was over after a few minutes, and he was spit on. There were two guys. He could describe them easily, but couldn't tell where they were from.

One said, "Don't ever get near Jimin again bitch." The other said,
"Stop trying to fuck my boyfriend twink."

Now here he was, trying to make his way back to Namjoon's locker. He had a slight limp, but other than that, only a busted lip and a black eye was visible to others.

Approaching Namjoon's locker, said boy looked up with Jungkook and Jimin at his side. His face turned to horror, and Jungkook immediately rushed over.

"What the hell happened to you?" He said in a serious voice. My lip raised, causing a slight pained expression to form on my face.
"What does it look like idiot? I got fucking jumped."

Jungkook put a finger to his bleeding lip and pressed on it. Yoongi winced, soon glaring at Jungkook. "Fucking watch where your hands go." Jungkook ignored his threat, and tried to search his body.

Yoongi grabbed his wrist tightly, ignoring the hurt that flashed through Jungkook's eyes. His own eyes blazing with anger, Yoongi repeats his words.

"I said, fucking watch where your hands go." Namjoon decided to speak up. "Who did this to you Yoongi." Yoongi wanted to laugh.

He felt defeated. His pride had been stepped on, his ego. Hell, he even felt like crying like a fucking baby.

He closed his eyes. "I don't know. All I know, is that if I ever see those fuckers again, I will beat them black and blue, and make sure they won't be able to walk for weeks."

Jungkook smiled, and Namjoon let out a small chuckle. Jimin had a dangerously handsome smirk on his face, that had Yoongi's stomach flipping.

//

Lynn~~