🏀08🏀

Day 12

"I think our little Yoongi is starting to have a big fat crush on Jimin!" Yoongi punched Jungkook's shoulder, rolling his eyes at his teasing.

"I am not, he's just good looking ok. I'm aloud to admit that." Jungkook smiles knowingly, not buying Yoongi's bullshit.

"How come every time he steps into the cafeteria your eyes always follow him hmm?" Yoongi grumbles, his eyes searching for Jimin. "They do not. I'm just trying to get the stupid bet over with."

"I think you're not doing all of this for the bet, maybe you actually want a date with him-" Yoongi turned to Jungkook with a glare.

"Stop with the teasing." He says lowly. Jungkook raises his hands, a wide grin on his face. Jimin comes through the cafeteria doors, and Yoongi's eyes immediately catch him.

"Yoongi and Jimin sitting in a-" Yoongi pushes Jungkook, knocking him to the floor. The noise causes a few stares, one of those being Jimin's.
Feeling Jimin's stare, Yoongi's cheeks grow a rosy red.

"Now he's fucking looking over here!!" Yoongi hisses. Jungkook gets up with a laugh, cracking his neck as he does so. "Just fess up!! You like him!" Yoongi shakes his head, casting his eyes down at his food in embarrassment.

"I don't fucking like him, so get over it!" Jungkook could only smile. "You're so in denial."

The bell rang, and Yoongi didn't move, Jungnkook's words playing clear in his mind. Did he actually like Jimin? Did he not? If he actually did, he wouldn't be questioning himself.

Meaning, he didn't like Jimin. A small smile graced his face, a weight of burden being lifted off of his shoulders.

"What are you still doing here?" He looks up, and Jimin is standing above him, his arms crossed. Yoongi feels that burden being placed right back where it was.

"Uh, lost in thought. Why'd you come over here? You were worried about me huh? I though the Park Jimin never worries about others-"

"He doesn't." Yoongi squints his eyes, and he started to laugh. Jimin glared at him. "What's so fucking funny?" Yoongi doesn't stop. "You're blushing! You're fucking blushing! Ah! I can't believe it!"

That made Jimin's eyes widen in horror, and his face flush even more. "I am not!! Why would I need to fucking blush! You're lying dipshit!" Jimin knew he wasn't, feeling the hotness increase towards his ears from embarrassment.

"Oh Jimin, just ask me out already will ya? You seem to have the hots for me." Jimin's face suddenly turned cold. Yoongi's expression faltered, feeling a chilly feeling around him.

"Shut the fuck up Yoongi." Jimin walks away, a distant feeling being left behind by him.
Yoongi, for the first time, didn't look down, but up.

"What did I do wrong?"

//

Lynn~~