ב

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

Twisted Confession

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

➴➵➶➵➶

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆

Y/n's POV

I sighed as i walked back inside the hallways as i nervously opened the 2nd door with another brown envelope on my grasp.

I looked up before gently closing the door to see Jeongyeon standing in the middle of the now empty room wearing her usual blue hoodie as she looked up, our eyes met as she gave me a small smile.

I smiled back as i entered the empty glass room as i stood infront of her.

"Nayeon left already.. didn't she?" She asked as i slowly nodded.

Her gaze moved to the brown envelope on my hand as she chuckled bitterly before looking back up at me.

"Congratulations to me too, huh? Doctor." She bitterly laughed as i let out an airy chuckle before nodding.

"Well, Congratulations Ms Yoo Jeongyeon for your release." I handed her the brown envelope as she gently grabbed it, opening to read the paper as she bit her lip and sighed.

"Congratulations to you too."

I raised my brows in confusion as she chuckled.

"Couldn't be treated without you, dummy." She chuckled giving me a close eyed smile after as she flicked my forehead.

"You did most of the work though." I gave her a look as she softly giggled.

"I have something to say to you.. that i've been actually planning to tell you on the last day..." She muttered as her expression changed.

"Yes?" I asked as she took off her blue hoodie before handing it to me as i gave her a confused look once again. "E-Eh?! Wha-- Why are you giving this to me?!" I gave her a confused look.

"I've been thinking about this for awhile.." She trailed out as i waited patiently. "I gave you the hoodie technically because.."

. . .

. . .

. . .

"I love you, i fell in love with you."

I froze as i slowly looked down as she sighed and chuckled.

"And i know you would reject me.." She mumbled as i quickly looked back at her. "Don't worry i understand! Well.. i don't really deserve you." She shook her head. "You don't deserve me in your life.. and i understand that! I'm your patient and you're my doctor." She added.

"The end." She deadpans.

I frowned as i apologetically stared at her, she quickly shook her head and chuckled bitterly.

"I know i kept saying i would marry you when we get out of here but i realized that.." She sighed. "I think it's better to let someone like you go." She added with a sad small smile. "I want to respect your decision to marry someone you really love and not me your patient.. right?" She added once again.

. . .

"I just found out that if you really love that person.. you would know if you're the one for her and if not then just simply let her go." She smiled as my grip on the hoodie tightened. "And.. you were the one who made me find that out so i made my decision..." She added.

"But, you don't have to give this to me, Jeongyeon.." I shook my head handing her back the hoodie as she quickly shook her head declining it.

"Y/n." She called as i bit my inner cheek. "I want you to have that! i want you to be the one to have the most precious thing i have because you're the most precious thing i will lose today!" She exclaimed as my breath staggered.

I was about to talk again when she suddenly hugged me, burying her face on my shoulder.

"Please don't forget me.." She muttered as i sighed before hugging her back as her hug tightens waiting for my response.

"I will never." I smiled as i patted her back, i felt her sign in relief before she pulled away.

I looked down her hoodie before wearing it as she stared at me in awe as she kept the paper back in the envelope again.

"For now.. Thank you.." She smiled as tears continuously flew down her cheeks. "And i'm sorry.." She muttered talking about her confession.

Her Twisted Confession..