»7«

━━━━━━━━━━

I LOVE LISTENING TO LIES WHEN I KNOW THE TRUTH

━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I trot towards the next door as i opened the file.

»|«

»Patient 07«

Name: Kim Dahyun

Age: 23

Reason/s: Friend imprisoned her for murder but was soon admitted.

Illness/Disorder:
»Avoidant Personality Disorder
»ADHD

Info: Before admitted, Patient has been imprisoned for poisoning, visiting numbers of convenience store poisioning every milk inside, When imprisoned she poisoned 5 prisoners by bleach she got from the janitor and putting it in their water and food the day after she was finally moved here.

Warning: Keep the patient away from Chemicals or acid.

»|«

"Is it me? Or this asylum is full of murderers.." I whispered shakily as i swallowed hard before entering the cold steel door.

I walked inside as a blue haired girl came running towards the glass wall, A bed in the corner and a bedside table with a bible on top.

"Who are you miss?" She asked with excitement in her tone ending with a smile.

"I'm Y/n, your new doctor! Hi dahyun." I smiled back.

"It's been so long since we had a doctor.. they all left without a trace." She pouted. "But, If you'll leave please tell us why." She added as i chuckled.

"No, I'm not leaving until you get out of this asylum." I smiled as she giggled again.

"Do you have any uhmm.. cleaning liquids?" She asked as i approached her with a frown.

"Why?"

"Oh.. nothing! Just need it after our lunchbreak." She cheekily smiled as i sighed.

"You're not trying to poision your friends right?" I asked as she laughed.

"Nope, gee~ doc you're such a genius! But i was actually trying to poison you." She fakely smiled as i froze.

"You know that's very bad right?" I asked pouting at her like i'm talking to a kid.

"Yeah, but i like it." She laughed as i gulped hard.

"And i don't.. we don't." I shook my head as her smile drop.

"Hm. At least i tried~" She shrugged her shoulders as i clicked my tongue. "Tell me doc! What's your favorite milk?" She asked.

"Milktea." I giggled joking as she gasped, "I like them too! Although i haven't tasted them for years.." She sadly sighed.

"Well, how about you?" I asked.

"Chocolate,banana,strawberry actually i like every milk in the world!" She yelled jumping up and down.

"That's cute." I smiled as she gasped and stopped jumping.

"You think so?!" She asked as i nodded. "But i think chaeyoung is more cuter!" She giggled.

"Ooh? who's this chaeyoung??" I asked as she giggled again.

"Your next patient! And..."

"And?"

"The one who sent me to the police!" She fakely smiled as i widened my before opening her file again.

It was the friend that imprisoned her!

"She said she was just being a g-g-good k-kid." She said more like mocked as she fakely jerked her arm and blinked rapidly before laughing.

"I don't quite get you there." I frowned, ticcing?

"Oh, you will soon." She smiled as she bowed before laughing.

I raised my sleeve before looking at my wristwatch.

"Seems like i have to go now.. It was very nice talking to you dahyun-nie." I smiled as she smiled back.

"You too doc! Be careful with the g-g-good k-kid." She mocked again before laughing.

I exited the room as i placed her file on the small desk outside the door before walking towards the next door.