»3«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I WOULD RATHER WASTE MY TIME DEALING WITH THEM THAN TO DEAL WITH THIS WORLD

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I was about to enter the third room when the lights of the hallways turned on.

"Bathroom Break."

The speaker announced as i widened my eyes, my heart stopped in horror when the doors started opening.

They are letting the patients out for bathroom breaks. I sprinted towards the door as i quickly placed my hand on the handprint before going inside, i caught a glimpse of my next patients exiting their doors.

I breathed heavily as i sighed in relief wiping my sweat in my forehead.

"Almost got caught of Bathroom Break?" Jyp-nim asked as i quickly nodded.

I turned around as i sat on the long table. Jyp-nim chuckled as he placed a cup of coffee infront of me before sitting across me.

"What do you think?" Jyp-nim asked referring to the patients.

"Good enough." I nodded as i stirred the hot coffee. "Nayeon, She's pretty for someone who is in an asylum." I added.

"You could just say for someone who is crazy." He chuckled as i glared at him.

"They are not crazy, they just have a mental disorder." I shook my head as he snorted.

"And.. i don't know if she wants me or wants to kill me." I chuckled.
"I don't also know if she's happy, angry or sad." I added.

"Nayeon, She's indeed flirty." Jyp-nim chuckled. "Although, she's also scary." He added.

"Jeongyeon, i managed to enter her glass room." I took a sip.

"She didn't harm you did she?" He frowned as i shook my head.

"I don't really think she's that harmful, she just gives death warnings or she threatens." I shrugged my shoulders as he laughed.

"Well, you don't know about that yet since you didn't provoke her or she's still in a calm state i mean it's still your first day here you know? So, i'm saying she's still harmful." He asked finishing his cup of coffee as i nodded.

"Yeah, you're right but earlier she collared me and stuff well at least i didn't got hurt when i entered her room." I shrugged as i finished my cup.

"You know, do you really have to do this? I mean.. they are completely gone you can't help them anymore, you're just wasting your time dealing with them." Jyp-nim frowned crossing his arms.

"I would rather waste my time dealing with them than to deal with this world, i insisted on helping them and i already stepped onto this challenge! So i will make sure to finish it." I growled as i slammed the coffee cup on the long table.

"Very well." He smiled as he glanced at the clock. "Doctor L/n, The bathroom break is over." He added.

I stood up fixing my coat as i popped a mint on my mouth.

"Can you please open the lights of the hallways? It's kind of creepy.." I giggled nervously as he nodded.

I opened the large door as i stepped outside the now lighted hallways. I trot towards the third door as i opened the file.