»26«

━━━━━━━━━━━

Dreaming is okay, but sometimes you also have to accept the truth

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"FINALLY!" I shouted as my voice echoed through the hallways, female guards snapped their neck towards me as i lowered my head from embarassment.

I speed walked and entered the large steel door to see Jyp-nim talking to a female guard as i walked towards my table.

"Ah! Doctor L/n! Perfect timing! This is Jeon Somi the Head of the guards newly hired!" Jyp-nim clapped his hands as i blinked a few times and walked towards them with my lunchbox.

"Hello, My name is Jeon Somi nice to meet you." She bowed and smiled as i bowed and smiled back.

"I'm Doctor Y/n L/n." I smiled as Jyp-nim clapped his hands again.

Can i eat now?

"So, About Jeon Somi she's a black belter in taekwondo and a very powerful woman." Jyp-nim pointed his palm at Somi as she just shyly chuckled.

"I wouldn't really say that.." She shyly mumbled as i chuckled.

"It was really nice meeting you.." I smiled at her as she shyly smiled back,

It was really nice meeting you but i really need to go to the food to eat my rooftop.

"How about you two eat lunch together?" Jyp-nim asked as i internally squirmed.

I don't want her seeing me sucking my steak so please decline his offer.

"That would be great!" She jumped as i internally cried.

"Yeah! To get close to each other!" I smiled trying to wipe off the sadness as Somi quickly nodded.

We walked out as i apologetically smiled on my lunchbox.

"So, Where are we eating?" She asked as i hummed.

"On the rooftop, they have tables and chairs their with a patio." I said as she took the lunchbox inside her jacket as i widened my eyes. [A/n: Patio is that umbrella ontop of the table right? ._.]

How did that thing even fit in there?

"So, How long have you been working?" She asked as we walked up the stairs.

"Just this year." I shrugged my shoulders as she nodded.

"Pretty hard right?" She asked as i chuckled.

"Very, but it's worth it." I smiled as she nodded.

»|«

3rd Person's POV

It was lunch time as the new female guards opened their doors as they exited their rooms.