»25«

━━━━━━━━━━━

Memories are reminders that nothing lasts forever

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"Y-You cried too? W-W-Why?" She blinked a few times as i smiled at her.

"How do you feel about your gifts?" I asked as she frowned before staring at the stuff.

"I-I don't know.. w-words can-can't e-even describe h-how thankf-ful i am." She stared at the stuff as her shoulders jerked. "B-But, please don't d-d-do this a-again!" She shook her head.

"Huh? Why not?" I frowned as she smiled.

"I-I should be t-the one doing t-this for y-you!" She shyly exclaimed as my heart melted.

"God, what did you do wrong to be in this cruel world." I sighed before chuckling as she excitedly jumped onto her bed and flipped the pages open before staring at her 16 crayons on a box.

"C-Can you o-open this f-for me?" She asked as she shakily handed me the box of crayons as i opened them.

I smiled as i handed it back to her as her eyes sparkled. She placed the box of crayons down as i frowned.

"What's wrong--"

A wind flew pass me as i found her hugging me in a careful way as i smiled at the thought, i hugged her back as she relaxed from my touch.

"P-Please d-don't leave when i'm already a-attached to yo-you." She whispered softly as i frowned. "B-Because if y-you do.. i'll lose y-you a-a-and myself t-too.." She mufled out.

"I'm leaving.." I sighed as she quickly looked at me with wide eyes.

"..with you"

»|«

After a few couple minutes of playing with chaeyoung while making her believe i'll come back later on.

I handscanned before entering the last room to see a figure on the bed sitting as she stared at her feet.

I blinked a few times as the door closed causing her to look at me. I smiled as she ignored me.

"You're alive?" She asked as i chuckled.

"Gladly." I smiled as she scoffed shaking her head.

"If i were you i would have let her stab me multiple times." She stood up as her hair was all over her face as she placed both of her palms on her glass.

"If you're trying to tell me that it should be you who will get stabbed rather than me then we ain't gucci." I shook my head.

"Shut up, peasant!" She growled as i gave her a smile. "Don't give me that look that looks like you weren't stabbed yesterday by some stupid little ballerina pussy!" She added.

"I don't really mind." I shrugged my shoulders as she frowned.

"Course you don't cause you thought we don't have a piece of mind when we're crazy." She mumbled as i raised a brow. "Don't give me that look!" She growled again.

"And you don't mind if i come in right?" I smiled as she glared at me.

"Who do you think you fucking are?" She hissed as i frowned. "Stop giving me looks!" She growled again.