ה

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

Hot Pack

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

➴➵➶➵➶

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆

I walked down the hallways with Somi behind me as i arrived at the office to see Jyp-nim handing me another brown envelope, i blankly stared at it as he chuckled.

"Is that sad or happy tears?" He asked as i snapped out of my thoughts looking up at him giving me a sympathetic look.

"O-Oh i-.."

"Let's get ramen after this, yeah?" He asked as i gave him a small smile as i slowly nodded.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"It's getting cold this month.." Jihyo stated as i snapped out of my thoughts for nth time this hour.

Right.. I've been here for 10 minutes now.. talking about what happened earlier..

I hummed asking her to repeat her sentence.

"I said it's getting cold this month.." She muttered. "You should start bringing hot packs now.." She added and smiled.

"O-Oh yeah, you're right.." I stammered, nodding as she chuckled.

"You know what's another thing that could keep you warm?" She asked as i turned to look at her.

"What?"

"Warm hugs.."

I paused as i let out a small giggle.

"Yeah, i like warm hugs.. Somi would also always hug me everytime i get cold.." I muttered as she chuckled.. bitterly.

"She's a nice person, i can see it.." Jihyo smiled, "Although, i don't really trust her." She added as i hummed.

"Eh? Why? She's the most sweetest person i met." I blinked a few times in confusion as she chuckled again.

"Probably because i don't really know her yet.." She utttered, "Just like how we met on the first few days.." She added.

"I remember that.." I smiled at the small flashbacks entering my mind as she nodded.

"But, she's a good girl! I can also feel it.." She sighs as i confusingly looked at her. She looked back at me as we stared at each other.

"Can i...

..

..

..hug you for a minute?" She asked as i tilted my head in confusion as she sighed and gently grabbed the back of my head before putting my head on her shoulder as she sighs and wrapped her arms around my waist.

'This.. feels nice..' I thought to myself as i placed my hands on her sides.

-|-

"Patient 5, Your van is here.." Somi entered the room as Jihyo looked up and slowly nodded, i didn't move a muscle as i stared at my hands on her side.

'A part of me.. want to tighten it.. and never let her go..'

'but another part of me wants to- no- needs to..'

And i need to..

I slowly released her as i glanced at her with tired puffy eyes, she furrowed her brows as she sighed heavily and stood up as she paused.

I blankly stared at the floor as she turns around making me look up as she gave me a big wide signature gummy smile as i blinked a few times.

"Let's go."

We exited the empty glass room with the envelope on her other hand as she drags me by the wrist with her other hand.

We exited the large steel door with Somi as we entered the elevator.

Somi eyed me in worry as we arrived at the ground floor, the guards clapped and cheered to congratulate Jihyo as they gave her a thick coat which she thanked and wore it before dragging me again.

We got outside as she threw her hands up and took a deep breathe as she happily swings around.

She turned around with her usual smile as she eyed the building before closing her eyes.

I unintentionally gave her a small and sad smile as she looked back at the white van waiting for her as her shoulders dropped.

She slowly turned back to me before taking something out of her pocket and handed a blue hot pack to me with something written in it, i stared at the inked name.

'Park Jisoo'

I quickly looked up at her as she curved a smile before taking out her palm.

"I'm Park Jisoo, Nice to meet you.." She giggled as i let out an airy chuckle before staring at her palms as i slowly reached to shake it. "And I, Park Jisoo thank you and congratulate you for being the best doctor and hero to get me out of this prison-like hell." She added.

"Please take care of yourself and eat a lot you know that i cannot check up on you anymore when i'm gone right?" She sadly chuckled and turned to look at Somi. "Take care of her or i'll come back and hunt you down." She gave her a sharp look as Somi giggled and nodded.

Silence slowly engulfed us as i just stared at the hot pack on my hands as she sighed contentedly

"For now.. Thank you, Doctor L/n." She lets go and slowly walks away, warm and happy tears escaped my eyes as i chuckled.

Thank you too, Park Jihyo.

for being my temporary Hot Pack..