»4«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

YOU'RE MINE AND ONLY MINE,
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I bolted up from the couch i'm sleeping at as i squinted my eyes to see the curtains opened and Jyp-nim laughing his ass out.

"Yah!" I yelped standing up as i closed the curtains.

"Come on! No time for nap time! Go to your next patient!" He clapped his hands as i yawned nodding.

I wore my white coat as i brushed my hair before popping another mint on my mouth.

"Wish me luck!" I yelled before exiting Jyp-nim's office.

I walked down the now lighted hallways as i arrived at the 4th door. I opened the file.

»|«

»Patient 04«

Name: Minatozaki Sana

Age: --

Reason/s: Live-in partner admitted her for Manslaughter.

Illness/Disorder:
»Possessive Personality Disorder/Borderline Personality Disorder
»Histrionic Personailty Disorder

Info: Before admitted, The patient had a possessive relationship resulting to her PPD/BPD. One day she found her girlfriend talking to a girl causing her to sprint towards the girl carrying a big stone hitting her in the head. The girl was sent to the hospital but was declared Dead on arrival.

Warning: Proceed with caution if female.

»|«

"Well, Shit." I cussed as my breathe hitched before entering the room after handscanning.

I stared at the glassroom to see an orange-haired girl sipping tea seating on the throne-like chair, A white but messy bed on the corner, a bedside table full of perfumes on top, and a brown table with a tea pot and tea cups on top.

Her gaze landed on mine as she placed her cup in the saucer.

"And who may you be?" She asked as i gulped nervously.

"I'm Y/n L/n, your new doctor. Pleasure to meet you Ms Minatozaki." I bowed as she chuckled.

"Please, I hate formalities just call me Sana." She smiled. "Oh, Where are my manners.. Would you like a cup of tea?" She asked with the smile still on her pale face.

I paused for a bit, Yeah.. she'll not poison me right?

I hesitantly nodded as her smile widens, i shakily handscanned as i entered the glass room.

Once i stepped inside the smell of perfume lingered on my nose as i deeply inhaled, taking in the smell.

"It smells nice in here.. Do they keep it this way?" I asked as i walked towards her.

"No, actually I keep it this way.. I'm very addicted to perfumes and tea." She chuckled before handing me the cup.

I hesitantly took a sip as i widened my eyes at the taste, it's surprisingly sweet.

Wait this isn't a love potion right?

"Who made this tea?" I asked gently shaking the cup of green tea on my grasp.

"The workers of course.."

"They should make more of these.." I sniffed the tea in my cup.

"Indeed, Well.. i always choose green tea because.." She stared at the cup as i raised a brow. "Because Green tea is green." She smiled as i blinked a few times. [A/n: hEy ;)]

Ha?

"Where did you get these perfumes?" I asked pointing my brows at the perfumes on top of the bedside table.

"Well you see doc, I like collecting perfumes but since they didn't obliged in my requests i decided to throw a tantrum then decided to give me different kinds of fragrance." She chuckled as i cleared my throat.

"Very clever." I smiled as she smiled back.

"But your smell.." She approached me placing down her cup on the table. "Is better.." She caressed my hair before sniffing it.

I gulped, i shouldn't have entered..

"I like your smell.." She chuckled darkly. "I would love to keep you in here forever." She glared at me.

Where is the panic button?!

"It's so.. intoxicating." She inhaled deeply as her eyes darkened. She cleared her throat before backing away. "My apologies.. I hope i didn't alarm you doc.." She frowned. I was taken aback.

Good thing she snapped out of it or i could have slapped her in the next 5 seconds..

I gulped sweatdropping afterwards.

"N-No you didn't, Well.. i'm used to be alarmed you know?" I stuttered out before chuckling nervously. "You can just call me
Y/n." I smiled.

"Oh manners please! You're a doctor!" She shook her head as i placed the cup down.

"I'm just really comfortable with
Y/n." I smiled nervously as she smiled back before leaning forward to my ear.

"And i hope you're comfortable with me as well.." She whispered before giving my earlobe a long lick.

How am i comfortable if you just licked my earlobe?!

I shivered as my breathe hitched.

"Lord have mercy on me.." I whispered to myself as my palms started sweating.

She leaned back before smiling seductively.

"You taste good well, that was expected but i would love to see more.." She stated humming in satisfaction afterwards, her darkened eyes are now filled with lust as I quickly glanced at my wristwatch.

Finally! Escape time!

"Seems like you have to go.." She spoke as i quickly nodded taking a few step back.

"It was very nice talking to you and joining your tea session i hope we can do this again." I smiled as her eyes lit up.

"Really?" Her eyes slowly widening.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to." I crooked a small smile as i started breathing heavily.

"Oh, I can't believe someone pretty like you would like to have another tea session with me." She placed her palm on her chest as she sighed dreamingly.

Yeah, Next time she will definetely put sleeping potion in there and when i wake up? Boom! i'm all tied up on her bed with a blindfold being all Fifty shades of Minatozaki.

Her gaze landed on the file on my grasp as i was about to exit the glass room when she gripped on my wrist.

My heart stopped in horror as she stared at me intensely.

"Is this.. mine?" She referred at the file as i slowly nodded.

"Needless to say, You're mine too."