ט

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

A Left Earbud

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

➴➵➶➵➶

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆

Y/n's POV

I sighed in content as i sat on a small bench on the rooftop as i enjoyed the comforting breeze of the wind on the rooftop.

Relaxing all my limbs as i breathed out all of the stress and pressure on my chest while the music blasted on my ear in full volume silencing what's happening around me.

I sat on the same position for minutes as someone suddenly removed my left earphone.

My eyes snapped open as my head whipped to the side to see my last patient taking a seat beside me.

"Tzu..yu.." I mumbled as i blankly stared at her, the cold breeze passing by once again.

"What are you doing up here?" She chuckled and leaned on the bench. "I was looking for you everywhere." She muttered as she placed the earbud on her right ear.

I looked down as i moved my right earbud to my left ear as we just peacefully sat on the bench enjoying each other's presence.

"Sorry.." I whispered under my breath as i adjusted my scarf, warming myself more.

"Nah, it's fine.. we all need a little rest, don't we?" She sighs as i slowly nodded.

"Do you.. also need rest?" I asked as she hums confusingly before softly chuckling.

"I don't know.." She muttered. "You tell me, Doctor." She added as i chuckled.

"You're finally getting out.. why would we rest..? We need to get ready.." I mumbled as the sadness on my tone was completely audible.

I received no response as my eyes started to feel heavy.

My lashes fluttering close as i could barely keep it open. My head slowly dropping down her shoulder.

Tzuyu's POV

"You're finally getting out.. why would we rest..? We need to get ready.."

I was about to talk, trying to form words out my mouth when i felt a drop on my shoulder.

I paused as i side-glanced at her to see her asleep on my shoulder as she softly snores.

I let out a big exhale as i pocketed my hands, enjoying every bit of her warmth and presence for the last time.

I hummed with the song as the cold breeze passed by us once again, i lightly shivered as I unknowingly smiled.

"You might not believe this.." I whispered even though she can't hear me. "But, you did a very good job.." I added sighing in relief.

. . .

"But, why do you still think you're wrong? Why do you still think you've done nothing?" I frowned as i closed my eyes.

. . .

"You cured us, idiot.. why would you say.. you failed." I chuckled.

. . .

"You cured me.." I muttered, my voice slowly raising it's volume. "You made me.. fall in love with you.." I chuckled bitterly. "You made.. a psychopath fall in love with you.." I mumbled.

. . .

"What else can't you even do?" I whispered as tears suddenly flew out my eyes.

"Stay."

I flinched as i looked to my side to see her still with her eyes closed, sleep talking?

"I can't.. stay.."

I froze on my seat as my breath staggered, my chest tightened as i felt it.. 3 words crushing me slowly.. emotionally and mentally.

My breath staggered once again as i looked up to avoid more tears flowing out my eyes.

"They'll accept it eventually.. right..?" She softly whined in her sleep as she squirmed on her seat.

"Accept what?" I asked as i just froze on my place, receiving no response as i looked to my side to see her now fast asleep again.

I sighed quickly wiping my tears as i sniffed, I bit my lip trying not to tear up again.

"I'm sorry.."

Y/n's POV

I felt myself shifting back to reality as my eyes fluttered open, stirring awake as i slowly lifted my head up.

My eyes squinting adjusting my vision as my back cracked, sitting straight up.

My right earbud still on my left ear with the music on, i slowly snapped out of my thoughts as i froze.

W-Wait..

I stiffened on my seat as i kept my gaze straightforward slowly sinking in the thought of the empty space beside me.

I felt my heart shudder in pieces as my eyes twitched.

Questions filled my mind as i slowly turned my head to the side to only see..

A Left Earbud.

================

0/9
"THE END"

================