»28«

━━━━━━━━━━━

It's about who stays not who promised

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"Mina~" I called as i entered her door, she quickly looked up as a big smile cracked in her face.

"Y-Y/n-chan!" She called as i smiled and closed the steel door. I slowly walked towards the glass door and entered it. I walked up to her as she shove her diary in my face.

I flinched and laughed after as i took her book and stared at the first page.

"I thought i was going to read yours too?" She asked as i giggled. "I forgot mine, sorry~" I scratched the back of my head.

"It's fine, i can read it tomorrow right?" She asked as i nodded and kept reading her first page as i slightly giggled on how she has many scribbles whenever she writes a wrong word.

"That's so sweet of you, Mina! I love how you draw these cute little animals on the pages!" I giggled staring at it in awe as she shyly smiled shaking her head.

"I f-forgot how to write so i asked Sana-chan about it." She played with her fingers as i closed her book.

"I'm glad you get along." I said as she slowly nodded. "Sadly i have to get going because i need to go home and it's past my shift if that's okay with you." I added as she slowly nodded again.

I handed her the book as she waved goodbye. I waved goodbye as i quickly sped walked towards the next room.

But what you didn't know that Mina was holding her breathe for a long time finally huffing out the air as she smiled at the compliments you gave earlier.

Chaeyoung was currently lying on her bed while playing with her fidget spinner as i giggled, she stopped as she sat up meeting my gaze as her eyes lit up.

"Y/N-NII!!" She squealed as i entered the glass room after handscanning as she attacked me with a bear hug. "C-Come look at m-m-my book!" She exclaimed dragging me towards the bed as she handed me her coloring book with her twitching hands as i opened the first page to see a very neat colored house.

"Woah! Chaengie you're good at this!" I exclaimed as she giggled, her giggles got cut off when her head twitched.

"That's a home right?" She asked as i giggled.

"Nope, it's a house." I said as she 'oh' while nodding her head as her hand twitched.

"S-Sorry, I forgot what it i-i-is.." She awkwardly scratched her head as i shook my head reassuringly. "But w-what's the d-d-d-difference?" She asked.

"A home means.. a shelter with a family in it." I looked up to her as she slowly nodded as her arm twitches. "A house means.. a building that people lives on." I added.

"But it's t-the same! T-T-The meaning!" She tilted her head in confusion as i hummed placing my index finger on my chin pretending to think.

"It is used in different sentences so there's still a difference." I said while nodding. "What s-s-sentences?" She asked.

"Example, Saying where the location is or where the address is you use house and for home.. i guess you.. uh.." I blinked a few times as she waited patiently.

"I t-think it's still the s-s-same, Y/n-nii." She giggled as i giggled awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

"Where's y-your h-h-home?" Chaeyoung blurted out as i shook my head.