»20«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I didn't expect for you to come, but you did and i didn't expect for you to leave, but you still did

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jeongyeon's POV

"Ey! See! I made a pretty car!" Y/n exclaimed showing me a weird looking lego car with wings.

"That looks weird and trashy." I savagely stated as she puckered her lips.

So cute..

"No, it's not.. it's just unique!" She pointed me the car as i chuckled shaking my head.

She glanced at her wristwatch as i sadly sighed.

"You're going now?" I asked as she nodded standing up.

I took her coat on my bed as i gave it to her, she gave me a heartmelting smile with a small 'thank you'

"Today was fun! I'm glad i could make you believe i'm really real." She giggled showing her thousand dollar smile as i internally melted.

"Y-Yeah.." I mentally slapped my self for stuttering.

"Bye!" She waved bye and was about to walk away when i gently grabbed her wrist.

"Let's do this again tomorrow? I mean.. i just think that we don't really hang out much a-and! You just stay inside my glass room for like 5 minutes and i-i just want to hang out with you longer.. i-if you know what i mean." I awkwardly stated looking away from her eyes blushing madly as she chuckled.

"Of course, That will be lovely." She smiled again as i gulped before letting go of her wrist slowly nodding.

She went out of the glass room and tripped as i yelped.

"I'm okay!" She gave me a thumbs.

I laughed as she exited the room. I sighed as i jumped on my bed as i grabbed the car she built earlier.

"You.." I uttered. "Are driving me more crazy!" I yelled in frustration as i sat up.

I lied back down as her smile kept repeating on my mind everytime i close my eyes as i squealed while jumping on my bed.

"Shut up Jeongyeon, there's a camera!" I silently scolded my self as i sighed dreamingly at her giggles that also kept repeating on my mind.

Y/n's POV

I took a deep breathe as i entered Momo's room to see her half asleep sitting at the edge of her bed.

"Momoring~" I cooed as she flinched as her gaze landed on me.

"Y/N! COME HERE PPALI PPALI!!" She slammed both of her palm on the glass door as i entered her room after handscanning.

She quickly hugged me as i chuckled hugging back as i combed her messy blonde hair with my hand.

"ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU.. OKAY NOW?!" She exclaimed as i nodded, she sighed in relief as i frowned at her swollen eyes.

"You did not sleep last night didn't you?" I pointed at her as she started tearing up and ended up sobbing as i grabbed her hand making her sit on her bed.

I wiped her tears as i cupped her face.

"Stop crying, your eyes will hurt." I frowned as she sniffed.

"I-I just kept crying l-last night and i c-couldn't sleep! Mr D-Doctor injected a drug on us making us sleep but i woke up again crying." She sobbed out as i frowned patting her head before giving her a hug.

"Why were you crying?" I asked as she kept sobbing.

"W-What for? I w-wascrying b-because you were stabbed by—" She cried out as i giggled at her cute state.

"I mean.. i'm just a Doctor and nothing more." I pointed at myself as she shook her head.

"That's what you think because for me you're more than a Doctor! Y-You're somewhat s-special." She shyly looked down blushing at the same time.

"Aww.. How sweet of you Momoring~" I awed as i patted her head.

"A-And you came back! I'm.. glad you're safe and okay." She smiled wiping her tears.

"Beyond okay." I gave her a thumbs up as she giggled. "Now, Go to sleep okay?" I asked as she slowly lied down.

"Can you play with my hair? I'll fall asleep fast if you do.." She shyly asked as i chuckled before nodding.

I scooted closer as i ran my hands through her hair humming a few songs.

"I kept thinking.." She blurted out with her eyes close. "What if i get out of here.. then no one will be ever exercising with me again and.. will be playing with my hair till i fall asleep." She sadly sighed.

"What do you mean, Momoring?" I asked frowning as she opened her eyes staring at me.

"I just wish that you'll be stuck with me.. here.. forever." Momo pouted as i froze.

That sounded creepy.

"Well, what about when you get out of here you'll found someone like me.. someone you need and someone that treats you the way i do?" I asked as she sat up shaking her head 'no'

"But what if that someone is you?!" She whimpered as i sighed before chuckling.

"We may never know."