»23«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

People won't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

Me and Jihyo stared at Mina who is sleeping peacefully as her hair covered her face.

I sighed in relief as i tucked her hair behind her ear. I stood up as i smiled at Jihyo.

"You're going?" She asked raising a brow.

"What do you think?" I giggled as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, i need to eat lunch too." I added glancing at my wristwatch.

"Yeah sure." She nodded as we exited Mina's room. "Now, Don't ever leave the patient's door open again okay?!" She added pointing at me.

"Yes, ma'am." I smiled as she went back to her room.

I turned around as i speed walked towards the bag i left by the large steel door as i ran towards Dahyun's room.

I took a deep breathe as i slowly entered Dahyun's room to see her sitting on her bed staring at the door as she looked away once she saw me.

I slowly walked towards the glass as she slowly looked at me.

"You're not leaving..?" She asked as i blinked a few times.

"Why would i leave over a small thing, it's not a big deal." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But you almost died." She deadpanned as i handscanned.

"I did?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.
"Getting stabbed by a pen can kill?" I asked.

"Yes, You idiot." She rolled her eyes as i entered her glass room.

"How?" I asked placing the bags down as she sat properly.

"Blood loss, internal bleeding and if it hurts too much." She stated counting on her fingers.

"Hurts too much?" I frowned as i kept searching inside the bag.

"Yeah, Sometimes the smallest wound are the most painful one!" She exclaimed as i chuckled. "It's true! I mean like are you even okay?!" She added.

"I'm okay."

"You're unbelievable." She groaned as she lied on her bed.

"But i never said that it didn't hurt." I took out a large plastic cup of Milktea and a straw together with a poetry book.

"I just said that i'm okay because.. people will automatically call me dramatic without knowing how painful it was." I added as she sat up with sympathy on her eyes.

I smiled as i gave her the things i bought.

"But it doesn't mean you always say that you're okay even if you're not you will stay like that forever.. Because if you do that then you'll end up getting hurt because people expected that you're always okay." I chuckled as she bit her lip.

"Does that mean i have to sometimes show that i'm hurt for me not to get hurt anymore?" She asked looking up to me.

"Of course, getting hurt is a common thing in life." I chuckled as she stabbed the straw on the lid taking a sip.

What a traumatic experience.. did she really have to stab it infront of me?

"Woah~ This is so yummy!" She squealed as she showed a toothy grin while staring at her drink.

She felt my gaze as she slowly looked at me.

"O-Oh, You want some..?" She asked as i shook my head.

"No, Thank you." I smiled as she slowly nodded, she placed her drink between her thighs as she carefully opened the plastic cover of the book.

"You can just actually rip it you know?" I chuckled as she glared at me causing me to squirm.

"This is a very precious gift! I should treasure it.." She exclaimed as she managed to take the cover off.

"Now that you've said that.. sometimes i think the best and unexpectable gift a person could give are memories." I smiled lying on her bed.

"Why?"

"Because you'll also happen to treasure them until you cry on them." I said as i sat up again.

"Yeah, You're right." She nodded as she flipped the first page.

"No, i'm left and you're right." I joked pointing at the both of us because she was sitting on my right.

"You're not funny." She snorted as i shrugged my shoulders.

"At least i made you smile." I squinted my eyes as i looked up the light.

She looked at me amd chuckled before looking back at her book.

"But i always smile." She said, her eyes still stuck on the book.

"I doubt that." I looked at my feet as she cleared her throat.

"Sorry for.." She blurted out as i looked at her before looking away.

Is she reading out loud?

She cleared her throat again as she took a deep breathe.

"Y/n."

"Yes?" I immediately answered looking at her.

"Sorry for what happened yesterday.." She looked down her dark blue hair hiding her porcelain face as she closed the book. "It was my fault." She added.

"No, It's not."

"Yes it is."

"No, It's not."

"Yes it is."

"Dahyun."

"Y/n."

"If i say it's not then it's not." I completely faced her as she did the same.

"If i say it--"

"Shoosh, I'm the one who got stabbed therefore i'm the one who will decide who's fault it is." I placed my index finger on her lips as her eyes widened.

I removed my finger on her lips as her face turned bright red.

"Ah.. you don't like being touchy." I mumbled as i rubbed my nape.

"No.. I-I'm just allergic to you.." She stuttered looking away as she nervously sipped on her drink.

"Mhm.. Sure." I sarcastically hummed as she cleared her throat. "Why won't you just say you like me?" I teased.

"Cuz i don't." She placed her drink on her nightstand as she opened her book once again. ..want to be rejected.." She mumbled as i hummed telling her to repeat it.

Do i need to clean my ears or Do i need to cut them off?

I glanced at my wrist watch as i sighed standing up. I picked the bag as i turned around to look at Dahyun who is hiding her face on the book.

"Bye Dahyun! Oh, and once again it's not your fault okay?!" I exclaimed as she nodded. "Be good without me!" I added as she quickly nodded without a word.

I chuckled as i exited the room.

Dahyun's POV

I groaned once she closed the door as i lied on my bed, i slicked my hair back as i stared at the book on my hand.

"I wish i could tell you how i feel about you." I sighed as i felf a imaginary bulb on my head.

If i can't tell her then i'll just show her!

I chuckled as i raised the book in the air wriggling my legs.