»27«

━━━━━━━━━━━

You will end up getting hurt when you're starting to care

━━━━━━━━━━━

3rd Person's POV

Y/n quickly left with Somi and Jyp-nim as the girls were left on the dining room.

"Hey hey." Dahyun called them as others raised a brow. "I'm just curious.. Did Y/n-san tell you something about her past?" She asked.

Tzuyu froze as she slowly brought her hand down as sighed gaining attention from others.

"No, and she won't." She suddenly spoke taking their guard off.

"W-What about h-her past?" Chaeyoung asked as she stopped eating almost dropping hee chopsticks from ticking.

"Her mother was once like us." Jeongyeon suddenly spoke as all eyes were on her, even Tzuyu. "One day when her mother was driving whom they thought was sane, a switch flipped on her mother's mind causing her to go in circles until they got into an accident which changed her life forever." She added.

Others gasped as Tzuyu frowned.

"Why?" Jihyo asked as Jeongyeon looked up.

"Her mother died." She stated as others gasped. "And that's why she wanted to be a doctor and help us." She chuckled.

"S-She must be v-very sad.." Chaeyoung ticked as others sighed. "B-But it's o-okay! It's in the p-past now r-right?" She added.

"Even if it's in the past she's still stuck in it." Mina shook her head as she pointed at us. "Just like us." She added.

"That idiot! She should have helped herself first before helping us!" Nayeon sighed and facepalmed.

"Selfless bitch." Jeongyeon tsked as she sighed afterwards.

"But still.. There must be something bugging her since she should have moved on from her mother's death by now right?" Dahyun bit her nail as Tzuyu slammed her fork on the table.

"Something must have happened after her mother's death." Tzuyu stated as others looked at each other.

"Or possibly, She blamed herself for her mother's death." Momo said before drinking water.

"No." Tzuyu shook her head as others looked at her. "She once said something about her dad." She added.

"D-Dad?" Chaeyoung asked as her whole body ticked.

"That looks like her dad did something to her." Tzuyu finished her last piece of food as Mina hummed.

"From all you information, it looks like she was abused just like us." Mina spoke as others snapped their necks towards her. "Think about it, as of Dahyun something is bugging her after her mother's death which could possibly be her dad abusing her blaming that it's her fault." She added

"I-It's not Y-Y/n-nii's fault!" Chaeyoung jumped as she growled.

"Of course not." Mina shook her head as Jeongyeon frowned.

"Her dad?" She asked as Mina leaned forward.

"As of Tzuyu's information Y/n said something about her dad that..?" Mina asked as Tzuyu hummed.

"She said she was not getting used on getting hurt that's why her father always." Tzuyu said as they raised a brow.

"Always?" Sana asked.