ג

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

The Unwanted Gift

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

➴➵➶➵➶

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬      ✬   ┊  ┊

┊  ★             ★  ┊

☆                   ☆

Y/n's POV

I entered the 3rd room to see Momo already dressed up in a casual outfit drinking peach juice as her gaze landed on me.

"Y/n-chaaaan!!" She called and waved at me, i gave her a small smile as i waved back entering her now empty glass room as my grip tightened at the file in my back.

"How are you today?" I bit my inner cheek, she hummed and looked around.

"I'm good! I feel okay and yeah!" She cheerfully stated as i gave her another small smile as a sudden comfortable silence engulfed the atmosphere.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Momo-chan, I have another gift for you." I smiled as she looked up to me excitedly.

A farewell gift...

"Oh?! What is it?! Is it another outside food?!" She asked excitedly as i silently sighed looking down my shoes.

"No, it's a better one." I gave her a close eyed smile as she waited patiently. "And you'll like it..." I added.

"Of course i'll like it whatever it is! It's from you! You got it for me!" She hummed happily as i looked up at her.

No Momo, you're the one who got it for yourself..

I was about to speak when Jyp-nim entered the glass room interrupting us.

"Ms Hirai Momo, Your van is here we will take you to your new home now! Congratulations!" Jyp-nim clapped his hands as other guards cheered for her.

". . ."

". . ."

". . ."

"W-What?" She asked confusingly as she looked at me. I gave her the file of releasement as she shakily opened and reads it.

She remained silent as she looked down, her shoulders dropped as well as her arms as her bangs covered her eyes.

"Is this what y-you wanted to give m-me?" She deadpanned.

I froze.

"This is your gift.. isn't it?" She asked as her voice cracked.

"Y--" I was about to congratulate her when she dropped the paper, my whole body went numb as i just stared at her.

"Is this why i dressed like this?" She slowly looked up to me with tears in her eyes screamed rage and anger.

"Mr Park, is she finishe--"

"Is this why my room was now empty?!" She yelled cutting the guards off as i froze once again. She quickly shook her head as she covered her mouth while tears continuously flows down her cheeks.

I remained silent as my mouth was zipped close.

"I-I still want to stay here with you!" She yelled at me. "If i could just stay forever! I wouldn't hesitate!" She added.

"Momo--"

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE! YOU PROMISED!" She shrieked out as i took a step forward as she shook her head again.

"Listen--"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY WITH THIS?!" She sobbed out and took a step forward again.

"Momo please--"

"YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE, DIDN'T YOU?!" She sobbed out as she started hiccuping.

"Momo Listen--!!"

"NO! YOU'RE A LIAR!" She yelled as i quickly tugged her sleeves. "STOP! DON'T MAKE ME HATE YOU!" She sobbed out.

"MOMO LISTEN TO ME!" I surpassed her voice as she stops and hiccups.

I took a deep breathe as we stared into each others eyes.

"I'm not the one leaving." I straightforwardly said as her knees weakened. She fell as she stared at me with tears in her eyes.

"You're the one leaving, Momo."

..

..

..

..

Her eyes screamed realization as her gaze softened.

"I didn't want this.." She shook her head, her voice cracked again.

"Neither do i Momo." I looked straight on her eyes. "B-But, this is for your own good! You can't just stay here forever Momo! You fought! You succeeded! Remember that!" I added.

"I'm sorry.." Her voice softened as it cracked again as she breathed heavily.

No, don't be.. and we all knew.. we all knew that it would be this way at the end..

You knew too.. I know you do..

"We should go now." Jyp-nim patted Momo's back as she stands up barely having the energy to.

"I'm sorry.. i.. shouldn't have shouted at you.." Her face scrunched as i sighed before shaking my head.

"You know i would still forgive you.. right?" I frowned as she slowly look back at me before curving a small smile, giving me a small nod.

"Thank you." She lets out a small smile. "And I'm sorry." She apologized for the last time.

She successfully stood up as we passed by each other, a bullet hitting me right through my chest.

I froze on my place as i just kept staring at the gift on the floor.

The Unwanted Gift on the floor.