»11«

━━━━━━━━━━━

I fall too fast, crash too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

It's currently 5:03pm, i'll leave in 6 as i walked towards the 1st room to say goodbye to Nayeon.

I entered the room to see nayeon rolling on the bed as i chuckled, she bolted up and glared at my direction as her look softened when she sees me.

"Jagiya!" She squealed running towards the glass wall placing both of her palms in it.

"Hey Nayeon-ssi, i just came to say goodbye because i'm going home now." I smiled as she nodded.

"You'll come back right?" She asked as i frowned before nodding.

"Tomorrow, i will be here before you know it." I laughed as she laughed afterwards showing her bunny teeth.

"Yeah, and if you're not i'm going to send the girls i killed to haunt you." Her smile dropped scowling at me as mine dropped too causing me to shake my head saying 'no'

She laughed.

"Well, goodnight nayeon!" I smiled waving goodbye as she waved back.

"Bye jagi! Don't worry i'll dream of you!" She yelled as i laughed before stepping out.

I trot to the next door as i took a peek to see Jeongyeon staring at the ceiling lying on her bed.

I walked towards the glass wall as i knocked with my nails. She snapped her head up to see me as she gave me a bored expression.

"I just want to say goodnight and goodbye see you tomorrow!" I whispered yelled as she chuckled.

"Yeah you too." She smiled plainly as she dropped her head again.

"Don't forget to pray!" I yelled holding the door knob.

"Yeah, pray that you'll stop being so annoying." Jeongyeon smirked as i laughed.

"Amen." I playfully bowed before exiting the room. I ran towards the next room to see Momo backfacing me drinking water.

"Psst!" I whispered yelled as she jumped spitting her water as she froze.

"Is it a g-g-ghost..?" She uttered before slowly turning around. "Oh, it's an angel!" She smiled as she happily jogged towards me.

"Hey Momoring, i just want to say goodbye and goodnight see you tomorrow!" I waved as she laughed before nodding.

I was about to walk away.

"No goodnight hugs?" She pouted as i laughed before entering her glass room handscanning as i opened my arms as she hugged my smaller frame.

She lifted me off the ground, fuck this 5'2.

"You're like a teddy bear, it's so adorable." She giggled as shyly smiled before exiting.