»10«

━━━━━━━━━━━

To the world you may be just a one person, but to one person you are their world

━━━━━━━━━━━

3rd Person's POV

"Have you guys heard about our new doctor?" Dahyun asked while eating.

It's lunchbreak and all of them are currently eating in a long and wide table just for them with a bunch of food on top.

"Yeah, Brave bitch." Jeongyeon scoffed as she drank her juice.

"S-She's r-really p-p-p-pretty!" Chaeyoung stuttered almost dropping her fork while ticcing.

"Yeah, too bad she's mine." Sana smirked as Jeongyeon slammed the table.

"She's not yours Sana." She growled standing up.

"Well, She's not yours either." Sana smirked again as Jeongyeon collared her.

"If you lay a hand on her, i will kill you." Jeongyeon growled as Sana chuckled.

"Me lay a hand on her? You can't even lay a hand on her--"

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?!"

"Because obviously she's too scared to even enter your room that long." Sana smirked her eyes became darker.

"Stop fighting g-guys! W-w-we are on the t-table!" Chaeyoung blinked a few times.

"S-Shut up y-y-you clock!" Jeongyeon mocked as Chaeyoung glared at her.

"Yeah, Shut up you talk too much you can't even talk properly." Dahyun backfired still looking at her food as chaeyoung stood up.

"I hate you." She growled as Dahyun scoffed.

"The feelings mutual, you clock." Dahyun shrugged her shoulders as chaeyoung was about to jump on her when..

"Mina? Momo? Jihyo?" Nayeon asked as the 3 of them went to sit on their chairs.

Well, What's so shocking about them is that they don't really go out and eat when it's lunchbreak.

"Then what if i told you i stucked a finger inside her?" Jeongyeon smirked lying, this will surely make them sweat she thought.

"What the fuck did you do, Yoo Jeongyeon?" Nayeon growled as Momo scoffed.

"Obviously she's lying." Momo shrugged her shoulders taking some Jokbal.

"Why?"

"Because we talked longer than all of you." Momo smiled arrogantly as others started growling. "Well, she said she doesn't really like being all romantic and touchy." She added.

"If you guy act like that, you'll scare her away." Jihyo wiped her mouth with the napkin.

"Y-Yeah! And she will j-just learn to l-l-like me!" Chaeyoung sticked her tongue out.