Update

Hey everyone.

About six months ago I made my final installation in this book announcing that it would be discontinued. As explained it was primarily because I felt as though I was using one-shots as a means and excuse to not actually write complex plots and establish real stories, not just pieces of stories.

I've chosen after a six-month break to reenter into this book because I will continue to add chapters. However, I should explain a few things beforehand.

First and foremost, I will not provide consistent updates. I will publish stories when I have time to. This may sound like a selfish decision as I know many people out there enjoy my writing, however, you must understand how busy I am. This is not a career, this is a hobby.

Next, I will be discontinuing any stories written about Sebastian Stan. This was a tough decision to come to and one that genuinely took me months to decide. As many of you may know, Sebastian Stan has made some less than favorable decisions in the last six months or so regarding his actions during the pandemic. As someone who has lost numerous family members to Coronavirus, I refuse to write or acknowledge anyone who refuses to take this virus seriously.

I have seen repeated actions he has taken that have been not only irresponsible but dangerous. We can start off by traveling to Spain to see his racist girlfriend, but further inviting her to New York City despite their being an international travel ban and doing so through a "work" visa when no work actually took place disgusts me. Plus traveling out of the country yet again for leisure to Mexico and then back to LA is beyond me.

So with that, I have lost complete respect for Sebastian Stan. While the argument could be initially made that he made one bad choice or mistake, I will refuse to condone any repeated behavior that puts others at risk.

Aside from that, as mentioned before, this will be a pass time. Previously I would update this book at least a few times a week, which I can nearly guarantee will not happen. Updates will be extremely sparse and spontaneous. 

Thank you all for reading.