Their show (S.S.)

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains and an empty bed next to me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, soon stretching, and then brushing my teeth. My bare feet pattered on the hardwood floor, approaching the stairs and then the kitchen. I could hear the Stove on and some squeals. "Daddy that tickles!" Paisley screeched. I turned the corner to see the two loves of my life enjoying themselves. "Mommy!" She got up and ran to me, grabbing and hugging my legs.

"Hello, sweet love." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "And hello, Love." I smiled at Sebastian who smiled back.

"Daddy was tickling me, Mommy." She pouted.

"Was he now?" I asked and she nodded.

"You weren't supposed to tell her!" Sebastian exclaimed running up behind her and picking her up effortlessly. He spun her around resulting in a squeal and giggles before tossing her up in the air.

I knew he would never let her fall, but every time she came back down my heart nearly stopped. The last thing I wanted was to see my baby get hurt, even though I knew Sebastian was more than strong enough to throw her and catch her. She was laughing as she finally came down on the last round, and he smiled and lightly chuckled at her amusement. "Let's get back to the pancakes Paise." He reminded her and she nodded agreeing. I followed them into the kitchen. They continued the process, but I joined in, helping them so nothing would burn. Then we sat down and ate together before doing the dishes and going up to change.

"Love you." Seb smiled on his way out to go for his daily work out.

"Love you too." I smiled back. Paisley was down for her first nap of the day, and with Seb gone, this was the only two hours I got alone. I sat down and continued some of my work on the couch, but ended up mindlessly scrolling through Instagram. I saw Don (Seb's trainer) was doing a lifestream, and since this was their training time together, I knew it was featuring Seb. So, of course, I clicked on.

He was doing the typical, lifting weights, making jokes, lifting more weights, making more jokes. "Seb what are you gonna do when you get home after this?" Don asked and turned the camera towards him.

"Well," He began, "I would like to take a nap. But I'll probably watch Paw Patrol with Paisley." He said and sighed into the camera as Don laughed, "It's a great show actually. If you haven't seen it go watch it." I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm.

Another hour or so passed and he was back. "Hi, Sweetie." He came in smelling fresh after his shower at the gym.

"Hey," I smiled and got up from the couch to give him a quick kiss.

"Is Paisley still sleeping?" he asked and I nodded.

"Getting ready to watch Paw Patrol with you." I nudged him and smiled. He sighed.

"You saw the live stream didn't you?"

"Enough to hear your confession about how awesome the show is." He rolled his eyes and sighed, letting a small smile creep up his face.

"It is a good show though." I lightly chuckled before going to start dinner. Within minutes we heard the small pitter-patter of feet walking down the stairs.

"Daddy!" Paisley exclaimed and ran up to him hugging his legs.

"Hey Kiddo," He smiled and rubbed his hand on her head messing up her already messy hair, "How was your nap?"

"Good." She said. He lifted her up so she rested on his hip, while she nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck.

"Looks like someone's still tired." He said and brushed some hair out of her face.

"No daddy," She yawned immediatly after, "I'm not tired." We both chuckled at the irony she presented. "Can we watch Paw Patrol now?" She asked excitedly. He smiled and nodded.

"Of course sweetie." The two of them went to the living room and crashed on the couch, as the show began. I continued cooking the lasagna for dinner. Once it was popped in the oven I came back to check on the two of them.

Sebastian was laid across the couch, his head propped up on one of the armrests and his feet on the other. His mouth was open as he lightly snored. Paisley was curled up on his chest, too lightly snoring. Her little body moved up and down with every breath Sebastian took. I smiled at the two and turned off the TV, letting them nap together for a while.

I went upstairs and decided to read a book in the meantime. I didn't want to disturb either of their slumbers, and I finally got some downtime.

After about 45 minutes I went to check on the lasagna, where the two of them were still sleeping. It was done so I pulled it out to let it cool and wake them up. I slowly wandered over to the couch and kneeled down next to Sebastian. "Sebby," I whispered, no response. "Sebby," I whispered a little louder, "Sebastian!" I finally whisper yelled and he was up.

"What?" He asked and tried to go back to sleep.

"Dinner's cooling, and I need you two up to set the table." He groaned.

"Fine." He slowly shook Paisley until she was up too. She lightly groaned just like her father.

"C'mon Paise, we gotta help Mama set the table."

"Okay." She said and slowly climbed off of him so he could get up. The two of them went to get some plates as I began cutting the lasagna.

"Did we even finish the episode?" Sebastian asked and rubbed his eyes.

"No," I said, "You were both out after 15 minutes."

"Ugh," he groaned, "We're gonna have to watch it again."

"It's not like you don't already watch it three times with her."

"Good point," he said.

"Now c'mon," I told them, "You two are always the most hungry so might as well feed you first."