Tom Holland (S.S.)

It was the D23 Expo with Seb and Anthony. Since I co-starred with them and Chris Evans throughout the Captain America series, I was required to be there. Also, Sebastian and I have been dating for a few years and fans love to see us together.

We were stopped by one interviewer and Anthony (of course) brought up Tom Holland.

"It was good until Tom Holland showed up with his juice boxes, and diva, and his assistants," Anthony remarked.

"Yeah but he upgraded now you saw that" Sebastian added.

"Yeah, now he has two assistants," Anthony concluded. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys bully him that's all," I said as the two gave me shocked looks. "He's just a kid!" I defended him.

"Yeah, a kid with an ego larger than anyone else's!" Anthony spat back.

"I've tried with these two to make them more accepting to Tom, and they won't budge," I told the interviewer. Just then we saw Tom next to us doing an interview. We saw each other and I ran up, giving him a hug. He hugged back. "See, he's so adorable," I told the interviewer and smiled.

"Sebastian it seems like Y/N may be falling for Tom Holland." He rolled his eyes.

"Listen, in our household Tom Holland is a very touchy topic which we do not discuss," He said, "I get PTSD even from the name." Anthony began laughing with the interviewer as I nudged Sebastian in the side.

"He's literally one of the sweetest kids on the planet," I told them, "These two are just bullies." I looked at Seb and smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe you're actually sticking up for Tom Holland. I thought I was the priority!"

"Not when you're mean to a kid you're not," I said, "I feel like a mother whose splitting up sibling after a fight."

"That's because you are the mother on set," Anthony added. "She kept us all in line, fed us, cared for us." Sebastian nodded.

Shortly after we had a panel. It was the three of us while few of the other cast members went to their own press junctions. It was a Q&A with some of the fans who would go up to the mic and ask questions. "Hi, there!" A teenage girl went up to the mic and we all smiled, "This a super weird question, but do any of you read fan fiction?" The audience was a mixture of laughs and "ohs". Sebastian just stared blankly as Anthony was confused so I answered.\

"Honestly, yes," I said and everyone screamed.

"Are they about yourself or others?" She asked and I laughed.

"Both, I've seen a lot on Sebastian and me." He looked at me and blushed, looking a little fearful, "What?" I asked him.

"Well,  what do they say?" He asked.

"I don't know, some of them are surprisingly accurate, that's a little scary," I admitted. "But some fans write the absolute dirtiest ones and I'm honestly left speechless." More laughter broke out. "I've also seen somewhere some people ship Tom Holland and me."

"Hold up," Anthony intervened, "You and spider boy?" the crowd broke out in more laughter. I rolled my eyes and Sebastian eyed me down.

"Yes, me and spider boy."

"Excuse me?" Sebastian asked, "Absolutely not!" He sat back. More people began laughing.

"I don't really appreciate it either but I've read them," I responded casually. I could Sebastian holding his grimace face, he was pissed.

Once the panel was done, it was time for a meet and greet. Seb, Anthony and I were all together for one and were of course very excited to meet fans.

All of the fans were so sweet of course, some even cosplayed which looked really awesome. Our favorite was a young couple dressed as Bucky and Y/S/H. It was honestly so adorable to take a photo with them, Anthony third-wheeling the whole time.

Sebastian put on his good face, of course, we're all actors. I've been his girlfriend of three years though, I'm not dumb. I know when he's pissed.

So when we got back to the hotel and he refused to talk to me I knew he was mad. "Seba?" I lightly knocked on the door to the bedroom, which he had shut behind him the moment we came in. "Can I come in?"

"No." He mumbled. I sighed.

"Please oh please, my dearest loverboy?" I asked again, in a fake damsel in distress voice.

"It's not the time for jokes Y/N."

"Fine." I sighed once again. "Will you at least tell me what's wrong?" I could hear him huff.

"You can come in." He reluctantly said. I opened the door, closing it behind me to find Sebastian laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"What's wrong?" I asked and sat on the edge of the bed. No response, "Please, Sebby?"

"It's going to sound immature."

"I don't care if it's immature."

"Fine," He sighed, "I'm mad that people ship you and spider boy." I looked at him strangely, "I told you it would be immature."

"So you're jealous?" I asked, no response, "Of Tom Holland?"

"Don't rub it in." He whined.

"Sebby, more people ship you and I over them. The entirety of your fan pages on every social media site is filled with us."

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Honestly," I began, "early on in our relationship I was really self-conscious of what your fans thought of me. So I basically stalked fan pages of you." One of his eyebrows went up.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really," I sighed, "That's pretty embarrassing, to be honest."

"I mean, a little bit," We both chuckled, "But it's pretty embarrassing that I'm jealous over Tom Holland."

"A little bit," I said and we both smiled.

"You know I love you regardless of what my fans think though, right." I nodded.

"I love you too Sebastian."