Bucky Barnes SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
Bucky is affectionate in his own way. He doesn't like PDA a lot, he finds it kind of awkward. But he really likes to hold you, and he liked to be held too.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
He would be a great best friend. He would do whatever you want, whenever you want. He would always make time for you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
Bucky LOVES cuddling. That man would cuddle with you 24/7 if he could. And it really switches from day today. Traditionally, you two will spoon. But the big and small spoon positions will alter.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
Bucky's reluctant about settling down. He's always worried about hurting you, and having a kid would make that a lot worst. So the state of mind you two have is maybe one day. And his cooking is actually pretty good! It helps him calm down, he really likes cooking. Cleaning is something no one likes to do, but he'll do it, sometimes more, anyways.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
I really don't think Bucky would ever break up with you. But if he did, it would probably be because he doesn't trust himself around you. He doesn't want to hurt you, but with his history, he's scared he will. So he would definitely do an "it's not you, it's me." but be absolutely heartbroken.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?) Bucky needs time before he would ask you to marry him. Honestly, probably four to five years. And then he would ask, and you would probably wait another year or so before getting married.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
Bucky is insanely gentle. If he even surprises you a little too much by hugging you or kissing you, catching you off guard, he'll apologize for the next day.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
Bucky was quite reluctant at first regarding hugs. He still was adapting and getting used to physical affection, but eventually came to love hugs, in private. He would hug you from every angle and would love to do it. He also loved receiving hugs, so you would do that often.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
He thinks it after the third date. And tells you after the fourth. You weren't quite ready, which he respected. And he swore he was going to mess everything up because he let it blurt out, but you said you loved him back a week later.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
Bucky gets very jealous. It's one of the few traits about him you're not very fond of. So when you guys are out with everyone else, or just at a Stark party, and a guy gets too close, he'll immediately come to your side. He'll purposely go on your right, so he can put his metal arm around you. And then won't stop calling you pet names and talking about your relationship, to hopefully give the other guy a message.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
Bucky likes really slow and passionate kisses. He'll pour his entire heart into a single kiss, all to make butterflies erupt in your stomach (and he knows they do).

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)
Timid. He's extremely timid around kids. He feels like he can't trust himself, so he's always super cautious and stays back, especially from smaller ones.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)
Bucky will make breakfast for you and him. Some days he'll make pancakes, eggs, bacon, others he'll make muffins. When you two are in a rush he'll make sure to pop a bagel or toast in the toaster for you two.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)
They're usually spent with a lot of cuddling. And then sex. Every night.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)
It takes Bucky a long time. He started dropping hints about five to six months in and then dumped everything about three years in. And it took him a lot of time and tears to get through it. 

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)
Bucky gets angry very easily about specific things. Usually when people insult you, or when people question him. And then he goes and works out for a few hours without stopping.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)
He remembers a bit. Important things, and a few small things you dropped. But he was still regaining his own memory, so you didn't expect him to try to learn and get everything about you.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)
When you walked in on him the first time without a shirt on. He was embarrassed, due to some of the scarring on his arm. But you sat there and lightly outlined it, making sure he knew that you loved every inch of him, scarred or not. 

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)
Bucky is unbelievably protective. He hates it when you go on dangerous missions, usually high profile ones. And when you came home with even a bruise, he would make you stay in bed for a full day, bringing you everything you needed.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)
Bucky would put in a lot of effort. He would put his heart and soul into everything he did for you or with you. Even if it failed, you always saw how much effort he put in, and thanked him over and over. And everything he did with that amount of effort made you love him even more.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)
How he would occasionally be so upset with himself. You were on the verge of considering it self loathing, and maybe it was. But you would always sit down with him and have to get him to understand that it wasn't really him committing those crimes.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)
Not at all. He really didn't care. He obviously kept himself clean and presentable but didn't care what other people thought.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)
Absolutely. Bucky would not be able to function for at least a long time without you.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)
You and Bucky loved to experiment in the kitchen. So every time one of you found a new recipe you would make it together.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)
People who held grudges. He found every day to be a new day, and there was no point in looking back.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)
He got maybe one to two full nights of sleep a week. He would usually get up in the middle of the night, as carefully and quietly as possible, and then go work out. Then he would sneak back in during the early morning. But you always knew when he couldn't sleep by the smell of sweat he had.