Bikini (Chris Evans)

A/N: Y/B/N= Your best friend's name, Y/N/N= Your nickname

Y/B/N and I had gone out shopping today. I was going on vacation with Chris as we were recently engaged and he wanted to go on a long weekend vacation to the Bahamas. I, of course, agreed, because it's the Bahamas. Who could say no?

Currently, we were in one of those chic bathing suit stores. I was looking for at least two new ones, I only had two at home that I had already worn enough. I found two one-pieces, both of which were dreamy but not slutty (I never liked exposing too much skin at once, unless it was just Chris and me of course).

One was a gorgeous one piece that was solid white but slightly materialized. It had a little belt in the middle that was tortoiseshell patterned. It had two straps that met in my mid-back in a swoop. It looked surprisingly good on me and my hips that jutted out a solid three inches from my waistline (my waist was a size 0-2, my hips were a completely different story with a size 4-6 hips). "You have to get that." Y/B/N said, "I'm forcing you to. Chris is going to practically have a seizure when he sees you in this you're just that gorgeous."

"Thank you," I said and smiled back at her, my light brown long bob moving with my head. "Next!" I exclaimed closing the curtain on her and chuckling at her huff.

I picked out a second brown one that didn't look as good. But then Y/B/N came to the dressing room with something. "Y/N/N!" She called.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I brought something for you!" I could hear the smirk in her voice.

"What?" I asked slightly suspicious. Then came under the curtain a bikini. A bikini. "You know I hate these because they highlight all my insecurities," I told her through the curtain.

"Too bad you're putting it on to show off those gorgeous hips." I huffed, taking off the other suit and placing on the bikini. The bikini was a light tiffany blue color with a small floral pattern. The top was a rectangle with two small straps, and the bottoms were high waisted. I tried it on and damn, I was actually looking pretty good. Although my hips really were jutting out and my small stomach fat was still showing a little, I felt good in it. Then Y/B/N rushed in and gasped, startling me. "Oh my-" she started, "You look- just- wow. This is better than the last one.  Chris is gonna flip." She said and smiled.

"Thanks," I said, "I like it a lot too."

We finally purchased out things and were on our way.

.

Chris and I finally made it to the Bahamas. We were on our second day, and to say it was enjoyable would be an understatement. Today was a chill day, we just hung out in our hut with a private pool in the back. Chris was outside relaxing by it while I got my bikini on. AKA, the first bikini my to-be husband would see me in. The different thoughts kept running through my mind, What if he doesn't like it? What if he won't like you anymore? I mean you don't have a model body and he could get any model he wanted. So why you? I finally cleared my mind and built up the courage to put on my sunglasses and make my way out.

I walked out and tried to show at least a little confidence. Chris looked over with a smile on his face which quickly turned to his mouth being wide open and his eyes going wide making me a giggle. "Hi, sweetheart-" he started in a quiet tone, "You look- just- incredible," he said removing his sunglasses.

"Thanks," I said returning the smile and walking over to give him a kiss. When I leaned down to kiss him in his recliner chair he immediatly put his hands on my hips and pulled me down on his resulting in a small squeal coming out of me, and him to chuckle. Once we were done with our kiss, I was straddling Chris as he ran his hands up and down my hips.

"Have I ever seen you in a bikini?" he asked.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p' and shaking my head.

"I could get used to it." He said and smiled back. I smiled back, and we sat there for a few minutes, within we had a make-out session, and eventually, I got up to go back to my chair. "Where do you think you're going?" Chris asked as I got up.

"To my chair," I said looking over at it.

"Not so fast." He said quickly getting up and throwing me over his shoulder before I could even blink.

"Really dude?" I asked and huffed.

"Mhm." He said as he approached the pool. He then threw me in causing me to scream, and he followed.

"I hate you sometimes," I said emerging from the water moving my hair back. He came over and planted a nice kiss on my lips.

"I love you all the time," he said and smiled as our eyes met.