Chris Evans SFW Alphabet

A/N: So I'm trying something a little new because why not? I'm not totally in the mood right now to write a complete one-shot or imagine of any of these characters so I'm going to do these instead. For now, at least.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)
Chris would be very affectionate when he was there. The two of you both needed your space, so every once in a while you would take a weekend apart, doing your own things. Then when you got home, he would be clingy and touch you at every opportunity he had.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
He would be a great BFF. If you needed anything, and I mean anything, he would do it for you. He would also be extremely loyal as well, and would never cancel or change plans with you just cause. The friendship would start out of dating, but just growing your relationship in general.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)
Chris is a huge cuddler. Like all day, every day if possible. Except when you're sleeping, he likes his space, unless it's post-sex, then he would cuddle all night long. And I think he would be traditional, tuck the girl under his arm cuddler. But he would probably spoon in bed.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
Chris wants to settle down 100%, with you of course. His cooking skills could use some work, but he's by no means bad. You're helping him with it. And you two would split cleaning 50/50. You knew neither of you wanted to clean the house when you had to, but at least splitting it made it more manageable.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)
If this happened, he would be extremely sweet and almost distraught about it. But he would be honest about why the relationship ended. He would really want to try and stay positive, to keep the two of you on good terms.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)
Chris wants to get married, but he also wants to find the right one. He's one to get emotionally attached very easily, but he can also sense when there are problems. So I would give it two to three years before he would propose.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
Chris would be extremely gentle. Sometimes if he was really mad, he might accidentally raise his voice, maybe even yell, which would hurt you a lot. But after about ten minutes he would continuously apologize and would feel terrible for what he did. And he's physically gentle with you almost all the time. He never wanted to hurt you, of course. But the bed has different rules.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
He would hug you at literally every shot he got. Doing the dishes? You got a hug. Working? You got a hug. Walking into the house? You got a hug. And he's one to truly embrace you in a hug, not like a half hug, a full squeeze hug. So of course, Chris loves hugs.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
Chris would think it way before he would say it. I could see him thinking it after three or four dates, and then saying it four to five months into the relationship. He would probably do it while you two were on the couch eating pizza too, just to keep it really simple.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
He would be jealous to an extent. He wanted you to have your own friends, your own events, and your own freedom. But he wanted no one to have the relationship that you two had. So occasionally if a guy at a bad got too close to you for his comfort, he would swing in and throw an arm around you, giving you a kiss on the neck and alerting the guy that you were his.