Too far (B.B.)

Warnings: Mentions of sex. That's about it but I just wanted to give you guys a warning because this is the riskiest thing I've written in this book. Also, it's short because it's really just fluff.

You and Bucky both liked to experiment in bed. And basically the entire facility knew that, much to their dismay.

And although it had never gone to a point where either of you felt uncomfortable, there was always a safe word in place just in case. And tonight was no different.

Everything was going usual. You were both enjoying yourselves. Bucky decided to push things to a new level tonight though. You agreed to it, as usual, this didn't bother you. But things took a turn for the worst.

"Waffles!" You yelled as Bucky immediatly stopped and looked at you, "Waffles." You repeated and groaned. He looked shocked and scared as he slowly removed his digits from your womanly parts.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern laced in his voice and on his face. You shook your head.

"No," You sighed and hunched over, the stinging and burning feeling still exploding in you. Bucky practically ran and got you a water and pain killers as he began making tea for you. Once dropping those off he went to your bathroom and started a bubble bath.

"Baby, can you look at me?" He lightly asked and placed his soft fingers on the side of your face. You complied but cringed at the remaining feeling. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Buck," You insisted, "It's not your fault. You didn't know." He climbed up in bed with you and wrapped his arms around your small frame, bringing your body to his as he placed gentle kisses on the top of your head.

-Your POV-

It hurt like a bitch. It really did. My core was throbbing and was practically on fire, the pain barely subsiding after pain killers. I could feel Bucky's warm flesh arm and cool metal arm wrap around my torso as he held me close to his chest. "Breath baby," He mumbled, "Just breath." I followed his instructions but the tears continued to stain my face.

"Bucky," I barely whimpered out, "It really hurts."

"I know," He said lightly, "We won't go that far again, I promise." He kissed the top of my head again. 

"Sorry, Bucky," I mumbled out.

"What're you apologizing for?" He asked and looked down at me.

"Well I- we didn't even finish." He lightly chuckled.

"Baby you and how you feel is more important than sex." He said, "If you're not comfortable we don't go further. No questions asked." I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck as he began playing with my hair. "I think the bath is ready," he stated, "Can you walk."

"I think," I swung my legs over the side of the bed. Once the pressure was applied I immediatly fell back out of pain. "Nope. No, I cannot." Bucky picked me up bridal style before carefully placing me in the warm bath. He got in right behind me and held onto me through the entire thing. "Thank you." 

"No problem babes," He smiled into my hair, "Anything to make you feel better." After a while, we got out. My legs felt a little better, but it was still hard to walk. So Bucky once again resorted to carrying me.

We cuddled in bed and turned on Stars Wars, because who doesn't love Star Wars? He wrapped my entire body in his as he pulled the duvet and a few blankets over us. "Does it still hurt baby?" He asked and ran hid fingers through my hair.

"It's a little sore," I admitted, "But much better." I light smiled. He gave me a kiss and drug me down to bed with him. "I love you," I told him. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too."