End their names (S.S.)

How could this be happening to me?

When you see women being violated in one way or another on TV it seems like nothing could happen to you like that. But the moment it does everything changes.

I went and told the producer, director, everyone I could in power. But they're all men, meaning they're not going to listen to me, regardless if I was the leading woman or not. Because a man will always have a say over a woman.

So I stormed into my trailer and slammed the door. I was mad... infuriated. I paced back in forth in the small rectangular box before plopping on the bed and crying. All that build up turned to immediate upset and sadness.

After an hour or so of that, I got a call from Sebastian. Shit, I thought, Should I answer? He'll know what if I'm upset, he knows me too well. But if I don't answer he'll be suspicious.

"Hello?" I picked up in the most normal voice I could.

"Hey Sweetie, how are you?"

"Alright," I said trying to sound believable, "You?"

"Good, are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I was about to break.

"You just sound off Babe." And I broke down in sobs, "Babes?" He asked again, in a calmer sympathetic tone, "Baby are you alright?"

"No," I muttered.

"Can we FaceTime?"

"Yeah, sure." I picked up to see him lightly smiling as my whole face was swollen due to tears.

"Babes, can you tell me what's wrong?" I slightly nodded before taking a few deep breaths to continue, "Take your time."

"I um-" I began, aware he was going to be pissed when he heard, "Just um, ya know George, my co-star?" It hurt to have his name come out of my mouth. Seb nodded, "He um- he touched me." I slightly whispered, ashamed.

"What?" He asked, his voice turned firm as his jaw clench. I began crying more, "Baby doll can you explain more?"

"He um-" I began taking some more deep breaths, "He grabbed my area, and pushed me against a wall before grabbing my boob." I broke down, "And Sebby I got him off of me as soon as I could I tried but-"

"Baby you did what you could."

"I'm so sorry," I muttered.

"For what?" he asked.

"This whole situation."

"Baby girl, it's not your fault." He said as I looked down, "Y/N, baby, can you look at me a moment." I did. "Who have you told besides me?"

"The director, producer, my manager-"

"And what are they doing?"

"Nothing, but my manager is filing a report about it." I looked down again.

"I'm coming." He said firmly.

"What?" I asked and looked up at him, his face bright red and jaws clenched tightly together.

"Either I go to you, or you come home. I'm sure as hell not letting you stay alone there with a bunch of pigs who are not taking this fucking seriously."

"Sebby I can protect myself-"

"With all due respect Y/N, I don't give a shit at this point," He said, "Sorry, not aimed at you, but I'm extremely worried."

"Sebastian this is a burden on you and I don't want it to be-"

"It's not a burden Babes. It never has and it never will be."

"Okay," I muttered and looked down.

"I'll be in tomorrow Baby, alright? Just try and gets some sleep?" I nodded and we hung up.

.

The next morning I got ready for another day of shooting. I knew I was probably gonna be looked down upon by most people on set beside the women, at least they held some sympathy.

We had a full day, which was going to be painful. But I knew I had to do it no matter what. My contract said so and you have to follow those in Hollywood.

It really was difficult at first but eventually I ease out just a little. I mean working with George was still difficult but I knew Sebastian would be here soon.

Shooting wrapped up at 10. I stumbled back to my trailer and awaited Seb who's flight had come in. But he still had to get to my trailer. I took a nice, hot, long shower before changing into sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I cane out of my bathroom and was drying my hair with my towel when I was greeted by Sebastian, laid across my bed. "Hello beautiful." He smiled. I lightly smiled back. "How're you feeling?" He sat up as I sat next to him.

"Alright." I said and lazily dropped the towel next to me. "How was your flight?"

"Good," He said, "Better that I'm now here with you." He gave me a much needed kiss which I lead into as well. "We're going to deal with this okay?" He said as we leaned our forehead on one another's. I nodded.
.
The next morning I was waking to set with Sebastian, as he insisted on coming. Usually no one had a problem as everyone on set was extremely young including myself, all new to the industry. Our director, Jack, was 23. So very young. And no one know him.

"Hey man." Sebastian greeted him. Jack seemed shocked, as an A-List star was now on set.

"Mr. uh- Mr. Stan, it's a pleasure." He said and held out his hand for him to shake, which Sebastian did.

"Mind if I talk to you for a moment. It won't take long."

"Yes, of course." He responded and took of his equipment as they went out of eye sight and earshot. I turned around to see George stunned. He was far from an A-List star. I was the most famous person on set, which is quite shocking, considering last year was the first year I got invited to the Oscars.

After about 10 minutes Seb came back out with Jack who looked a little scared. Sebastian acted as if nothing had happened. "George could I talk to you for a moment?" He asked and George nodded as they once again talked away from us.

"What was that about?" I asked Sebastian. He lazily threw an arm around me.

"Nothing to worry about know Baby. I'll tell you later." He smiled and kissed my head.

Shooting actually went well today. It was back to normal basically. After a long day I crashed in my trailer with Sebastian. "So what did you tell him?" I asked. He sighed.

"Promise you won't get made." I rose an eyebrow.

"Okay?"

"Well," he began, "You're an extremely independent woman and I love that about you but at the same time I knew that what was fine to you was unacceptable. You weren't being listened to which is completely unfair. So I told them that if they didn't handle it I would single handed my out them all with evidence, end their names, and then sue them." My eyez went wide.

"What?" I was shocked.

"Yeah-" He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "Please don't get mad." He asked and cringed. I sighed.

"I'm mad," I stated, "But I'm not going to get mad at you." He lightly smiled.

"You know I love you." He said and sat next to me.

"I love you too."