Club (S.S.)

I cluelessly wandered around the hot and sweaty bodies attempting to find Chrissy. My anxiety was increasing every moment and I was on the verge of freakout. Then I ran into a big body. "Oh my- I'm really really sorry!" I said to whoever it was. The man was at least half a foot taller than me, even when I was in heels.

"No problem, don't worry about it," I could see him smile but not make out his face, "Are you alright?" He asked, looking concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He stood for a few seconds looking down at me.

"You sure?" He asked again.

"Honestly no." I responded and lightly smiled, "I'm trying to find my friend but I can't. If you have yet to notice I'm short and unfortunately I can't see over people." I smiled. He smiled back.

"No worries, I'll help you find here." He took my hand and we were off. "First time at a club."

"Yeah," I nodded, "Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah, a little bit." We both chuckled. "So what's your name?"

"Y/N," I responded, "Yours?"

"Sebastian." He smiled. Sebastian, I pondered. I feel like I know a Sebastian that looked like him. I looked up at him another moment and took in his sharp jawline, blue eyes, and gorgeous brown hair.

"What're you looking at doll?" He teased.

"This is going to sound so weird I know," I began, "But I feel like I've met you before." He chuckled.

"You may have seen me before."

"Where?" I asked, still confused.

"Ever heard of the Winter Soldier?" He smiled.

"Wait," I began, "You're Sebastian Stan." My face dropped. He leaned against the bar and smirked, nodding.

"It was nice knowing a gorgeous girl was nice to be before she knew who I was."

"You're such a flirt." I rolled my eyes and sipped my drink.

"Only when it comes to beautiful women I am." He brushed his hair back, "So what does your friend look like?" He asked.

"Dark brown hair, mid-length. She's tall-ish, tan. I think she said she was wearing a purple dress?"

"Oh, so that girl right there." He pointed behind me and there she was. I waved at her as she smiled and walked over.

"That was fast," I smiled, "Thank you."

"No problem," he said, "The perks of being tall." I lightly slapped him.

The two introduced them to each other. Sebastian then insisted on buying me a drink, which I obliged to, and we talked some more. "Well I have work in the morning, I should probably get going." I smiled, "But it was great meeting you."

"Wait-" Sebastian grabbed my arm, "Could I at least get your number." I smiled.

"Sure," I put it in his phone and was soon off. Later that night I got a text.

Unknown-
Hey Y/N, it's Sebastian. I had a great time with you tonight and was hoping we could meet again sometime soon.

You-
Of course! Sounds great. When works best for you?

Sebastian- 
Anytime really, whenever your schedule cooperates I will make sure mine does too.

You-
What about next Friday at 7?

Sebastian-
Sounds great, just send me your address and I'll be by your door at 7 pm, sharp.

I did just that. I sent him my apartment address and patiently awaited for the upcoming Friday.

-Quick time skip-

I was all ready to go in a blue floral dress, that shaped my curves well. "But what if I eat weird?" I asked Chrissy over the phone.

"If you eat weird?" She asked, "You're way overthinking this."

"It's my anxiety, okay?" I complained. Then I heard a knock on my apartment door. "That's him, gotta go."

"Good luck!" She squealed as I hung up. I ran up to the door and answered it.

"Hey," I said and smiled.

"Hey," He smiled back. "I brought you these." He held out some flowers.

"That's so sweet Sebastian!" I said in awe. I took them and placed them on my counter, next to the sink, to be sure I wouldn't forget to put them in a vase later. "Ready?" I asked.

"Ready." He smiled as the two of us walked together. He was in jeans, a dress shirt, and a blazer, looking quite dashing if you ask me.

"So, I can't help but ask," He began at the restaurant after we ordered wine, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a journalist," I smiled, "For the Wall Street Journal."

"Damn," He smiled, "That's impressive."

"Yeah," I smiled, "And you're, well, an actor." He smiled. "So what's it like being an actor. Although that's probably a stupid question." He chuckled.

"It's not too stupid, and it's difficult at times. With scheduling and making time for myself. But it's probably much harder being a journalist during troubling times."

"Eh," I said, "It takes someone devoted to the field to stick to it." The conversation continued and soon we ordered dinner. Sebastian was actually really funny and interesting, and quite the gentlemen.

It was time to pay and we both simultaneously got out our cards. "I got it," he said with confidence.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.

Once back at my apartment he walked me up to my door to say goodnight. "How could I ever repay you, kind sir, for all you've done?" He chuckled.

"Well, fine maiden, will you go out with me next Saturday night?"

"It would be a pleasure." I smiled.