Club Pt. 2 (S.S.)

(Important A/N! My requests are open! Please send me any you have and I will happily write them! 😁)

Seb and I had been together for 1 month. Tonight was the night I knew we would tell each other all of our problems, the make or break night. It was when your partner either chose to accept you and your flaws or leave you in the dust.

He had come over to my apartment and we agreed to just order take out, to keep it simple. We sat on the couch next to each other and ate while talking, some TV and music in the background to keep the empty space occupied.

"So." He said and I knew exactly where this was going.

"So," I repeated and we both chuckled, "Would you like me to do the honors of talking about my life problems?"

"Ladies first." I rolled my eyes as he chuckled again and took another bite of his food.

"Where to begin," I pondered, "Should I just spill it all out so you can ask questions?"

"Go for it." He nodded.

"I have severe depression, on medication for it though, and I don't have a good relationship with my family. Haven't been home in 6 years." His eyes went wide.

"W-what?" He asked. Oh shit.

"Yeah," I sighed, "When your family disowns you it's pretty awesome." Sarcasm spilled from my mouth.

"Why would they do that?"

"I didn't really fulfill the role of housewife they wanted me to." He almost choked on his food.

"They literally disowned you because you didn't want to become a housewife?" I nodded, "That's really shitty." I nodded again.

"And they wondered why I had depression through my teenage years."

"You don't really need an excuse to have depression though, right? I mean you want to find the cause to help it, but you don't need an excuse." I nodded.

"See, that's logic," I stated, "Which none of them have." I sighed, "So what about you."

"Well not that this will compete to that but," he began, "I have really bad anxiety. It just gets to me sometimes and I'll have breakdowns." I nodded.

"Understood," I said. "I have anxiety too. Not as bad as my depression but still there." He nodded.

"So is that all?" He asked. I put my food down for a moment and thought about admitting it, "What is it?" He asked.

"I um-" I began, "I'm a virgin." He paused his eating for a minute.

"You?" He asked. I nodded, "But how? I don't mean that offensively at all it's just you're so gorgeous and beautiful so wouldn't guys be going head over heels for you?" I blushed at his kind comments.

"I'm just waiting for the right person to do it with. I want it to be with someone I won't regret doing it with. And I haven't had a relationship lasting longer than 3 months, mainly because the guys were douches who I somehow fell for but, your virginity is something you never get back. And you give it to someone who is special." He nodded.

"That makes sense," He lightly smiled, "And very respectable."

"So basically if you want a girl who wants sex every hour of the day, I'm probably not the one you're looking for."

"Hm," He said and took another bite of his food, "I value personality over sex though."

"That's very important." I smiled.

"Thank you for telling me all that." He smiled.

"You're welcome," I smiled back, "And thank you for telling me yours." I put my hand on his knee as he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

"I also just-" he began, "Just wanted to let you know that we can take this at whatever pace you want." I light smiled.

"Thanks, Seb," I began, "But we should both decide that too. You're just as important as me ya know." He smiled again.

"This is going to make me sounds like a such an idiot," He began, "But we've only been dating a month, and you just seem so perfect." I blushed. Hard.

"That was so sweet." I smiled, "I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up with the Sebastian Stan."

"When you're a beautiful girl with great personality it's not that hard," He smiled, "I've dated girls that could be model, but lack greatly in personality." He continued, "But you're different, in a very good way. And I know that sounds so cheesy but it's true." I blushed hard at what he said.

"I kinda like cheesy lines though," I smiled, "When you say them it's adorable."

"I am to please." He smiled and sat back.

"Well pleasing you have done," I said and sat back with him.

"So, what d'you wanna do now?" He asked. I looked at him strangely, "What?"

"You're not gonna like, question me about anything I have?" He gave me an even more confused look.

"Why would I do that?" He asked.

"I don't know, most other guys have done it."

"Well I'm not like most other guys," he sat up and grabbed the remote, "And I don't see any of that as a problem to me."

"You sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure." He smiled and rested his hand on my thigh. "So what do we wanna watch?" He asked.

"The Covenant," I smirked.

"Absolutely not." He said and began scrolling through channels.

"What's so bad about it?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, "It's like Twilight, Harry Potter, and every horror and teen movie mixed together all in one."

"See that's the exact problem." He lightly smiled. "Literally the worst movie I've ever been in." I began chuckling.

"Well, I like it a lot," I said and pulled the blanket over me.

"Well I do not," He said, "So we're watching something else. Literally anything else."

"Fine," I sighed, "The Winter Soldier." He rolled his eyes again.

"If you insist." He went to find it on On Demand. "May I ask why?"

"Because it's the next movie I can think of that you're shirtless in." He rolled his eyes again at me.

"You know I could take my shirt off right now, right?"

"Then do it." I eyed him.

"You're ridiculous." He sat back and threw his arm around me.