Makeup (C.E.)

"So today we're going to play a game with you guys!" The interviewer behind the camera said enthusiastically.

"Oh no." I said and everyone began laughing. It was a couples interview for Vogue which had gone on well so far between Chris and I.

"We're going to let Chris do your makeup!" Both of our faces dropped and everyone began laughing again.

"That's an even bigger oh no."

"I think I can do it." Chris smiled with confidence.

"No, you absolutely can't." He pretended to take offense to that.

"I can," he whispered to the camera, "So when do I start." They put a quick table in front of us with a makeup bag. Chris opened it and began looking through like a small child lost in a toy store.

"You're already confused." I told him.

"Would you just trust me?" He snapped back and I let him go. "So what do I start with?" He asked the interviewer.

"We can't tell you." Chris whined and looked at me.

"If they're not telling you I'm definitely not telling you." Chris sighed, "Just try and remember what I do in the morning."

"But I don't!" He said and whined again, "I only know you sit in the sink and it's really weird when you do your makeup."

"It's not weird! Lot's of women do it like that."

"I don't even know how you fit in there." He mumbled and grabbed out some contour.

"Magic." I told him, "I'm also small."

"So- I'm gonna start with this?" He hesitantly said with contour in his hands. I wanted to laugh considering that's definitely not what you start with. He grabbed a beauty blender and went to town, messing up in every area. "Next this?" He held up blush and used that as contour.

"I'm actually so excited to see this." I chuckled as he began putting lip gloss on as eye shadow. "You're such an idiot."

"Am not!" He snapped, "Do you want me to purposefully make you look bad, because I can do that too." I sighed.

"Just continue your art."

"Thank you." he said and grabbed lipstick applying it to my lips. Soon after, he took eyes shadow and used that as blush. His next step was to put on mascara.

"Don't get it too close to my eye!" I complained.

"I'm trying!" He whined back.

"If you manage to get me in he emergency room today because my eye had mascara in it I'm going to beat your ass." Soon after he tried eye liner. "This is going to be fun." I chuckled.

"Shut up," He mumbled, "And close your eyes." I did as I was told and could automatically feel him go off course as everyone began laughing. "I- I think I did it wrong."

"You probably did." I smiled.

"Alright," He said after a few more minutes, "I think I'm done." One of the crew members brought over a mirror for me to look in. "Ready?" Chris asked and I nodded, "3, 2, 1..." I opened my eyes and was absolutely horrified.

It looked like a tornado of makeup just swept across my face. Or like a very weird clown. I bursted out laughing and almost fell out of my chair. "This is so funny!" I continued laughing.

"Did I really do that bad?" Chris asked as he began chuckling too.

"Yes, you did!" I almost fell out of my chair a second time. Finally once I calmed down I looked at him again, "Thank you for trying though. It was pretty adorable."

"You're welcome." he said and I gave him a quick kiss as the room filled with awes.

"I know we're a cute couple," everyone began laughing again. "Now can I get some makeup wipes, please?"