Photoshoot (S.S.)

"Hold still Sebastian," I whined as he began moving around ruining the focus. "I know it can be difficult for someone like you who's basically 5."

"Fine," he huffed and finally stood still striking a simple pose with those gorgeous eyes of his and sharper than a knife jawline.

"Perfect," I said and got it.

"It's just so hard to be professional around you baby." he lightly smiled trying to win over my heart again.

"I know," I lightly smiled back, "But we got the couple of the year photoshoot. Meaning I am the photographer and you are my gorgeous subject."

"Not as gorgeous as you are." He smiled back and I blushed at his cheesy words.

"You're such a flirt," I said and smirked. "Now get out of your suit, it's shirtless time," I said trying to sound nonchalant even though his abs made me go wild. He walked offset as I began scrolling through Instagram, awaiting his arrival. No one else was on so it wasn't a huge deal.

He came back a few moments later, shirtless and showing his flawless abs for the world to see. Or at least me for now. I bit my lip at the sight which he noticed. "Don't do that," he begged, "You know what it does to me."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." I smiled. "Now please Mr. Stan choose a pose you would like." I could see him tense up further as he began posing simply left and right, providing me with hundreds of shots to choose from.

"How do they look? Do you have enough?"

"I think I should have enough, and they all look great." I smiled and he smiled back, "Can I ruffle your hair now? Please?" Seb had his fluffy hair which drove me crazy. It was so perfect I always just wanted to ruffle it to make it go everywhere, which made him look more adorable.

"If you insist." He said and bent his head down granting me full access. So I did as promised, as his once styled hair went all over the place. I chuckled at it and smiled. He smiled too and ran his hand through it to straighten it out again.

"Hey!" I nudged him, "You ruined it." He lightly chuckled and placed a kiss on my head.

.

"How're they coming out?" Sebastian asked as he read a book next to me in bed. We were both still up, as I was still photoshopping his photos on my laptop.

"Splendid." I told him and he smiled, "Here." I told him and faced my laptop with him. "That's my favorite, professionally."

"I like it too

"I like it too." He smiled at the photo and then me.

"And damn those hands," I smirked and bit my lip. He rolled his eyes "This one's my personal favorite." I smiled and pulled up the next one.

" I smiled and pulled up the next one

"You look like a little potato." I chuckled and smiled, "But you're so flipping adorable." I smiled even bigger.

"Thanks, babe." He said and put his head on my shoulder.

"And lastly is the one I will be keeping for myself."

"Oh jeez

"Oh jeez." he sighed and turned away.

"What?" I asked.

"And what will you do with that?" He asked.

"I don't know, frame it, sell it to some of your crazy fans-"

"Please don't." He sighed.

"What? A girl's gotta do what a girl gotta do." He groaned.

"That was disgusting."

"Don't pretend like you don't either. Remember when I walked in on you and-"

"I don't need reminders." He tightly smiled. "What else do you have?" I began going through the folder of photos for him to see. I looked over to see his reaction and he couldn't stop smiling. "They're all so good." He said and smiled.

"I know and only so many can go into the magazine. It's going to be a few hard rounds of process of elimination for you and me."

"That's for another day." He sighed and fell back into his pillow. "But for now, it's time for us to go to bed."

"Fine," I said and placed my laptop on my nightstand. "Wait," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"We're forgetting the most important part? How could we?" I asked and he gave me a confused look. I quickly got up and ran to the door to let our dog, Hank, in.

"Oh, yeah, forgot." He said as the dog hopped on the bed. Hank and his german shepherd body squeezed at the foot of the bed as Sebastian grabbed me and pulled me into his own. "I love you," he mumbled into my hair as we both drifted to sleep.

"I love you too," I mumbled back.