𝟕𝟎. "𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲"

I grabbed a belt sheath, took a few throwing knives and slipped them inside. Unfortunately, it only fit three. I needed at least one more to deal with the chaos happening outside.

"Jerome, hand me the bag." I requested while checking the sharpness of the blades.

"What's the magic word?" He asked playfully. My head shot up immediately. He had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Are you serious?" I asked baffled. He nodded.

"Hm..." I put my hand on my chin as if I was actually thinking about the answer.

"I believe the word is actually a sentence. And the sentence is: If one wants sex, one should hurry up with the bag." I grinned wickedly.

His smile fell and his eyes narrowed with irritation but he handed me the bag.

"Thanks, Handsome." I winked at him.

I could tell that he was really trying to stay mad, but failed miserably and grinned.

"So, what now?" He asked.

I kept ruffling through the bag, hoping to find another knife casing.

"Well, Barbara's territory is off-limits to you-"

"What?" He interrupted me.

I looked up at him. He was completely puzzled. I chuckled.

"Not you specifically. Although I wouldn't blame her." I jested with a shrug. His eyes narrowed with complete annoyance.

"Kidding, Ginger." I grinned.

"She swore a war against all men." I declared. He snorted with laughter.

"You're kidding."

"Not kidding." I smiled softly and shook my head. His eyebrows shot up.

"Well, I'll be damned. Bitchy Barbie snapped completely."

"Be nice, or I'll swear a war on men too." I threatened. He looked at me with amusement flickering in his eyes.

"Oh, sure. Let's see how long you can go without me." He dared arrogantly.

"You really want to see who has more self-control here?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Me. Duh." He stated like it was the most obvious thing. I snorted with laughter.

"Sure, Sweetie." I smiled cynically.

"What, you wanna bet?" He asked with raised eyebrows. I clicked my tongue and gave him a look of pity and amusement.

Then I swiftly took off my shirt and got up from the couch. He swallowed heavily. I scoffed and came up to him.

He looked straight down with a blank expression, but I could see in his eyes that he was absolutely going to break.

"Remember, you can't touch me, Mr I have more self-control." I grinned wickedly. His nose twitched.

"Hm..." I hummed and carefully traced my finger from his chin, down to his collar. Then I adjusted his tie. He stayed perfectly still.

I quickly moved my hand to his lips and dragged his bottom lip down with my thumb. Then I brought it to my face and sucked on it with a soft hum. He shifted slightly.

I quickly ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of honey. His eyes widened. I smirked smugly and squirted some of the liquid on my naked chest.

I placed the bottle back on the counter and walked up to him. He swallowed heavily. I stopped a few inches in front of him and looked down at my chest.