𝟑𝟕. "𝐀𝐫𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬"

I opened my eyes and was immediately met with the sound of a storm coming from behind Jerome's cell's window. I grinned at it, stretched my limbs and pushed my curls back. Then I actually looked down, and my eyes immediately fell on Jerome's head on my stomach. He was very close to actually being wrapped around me.

I chuckled inaudibly when he snorted, tightened his hold on my waist and tried to nestle his face even closer to me. Then I attempted to reach his comforter and drag it on top of us, and as if he read my thoughts, he kicked the fabric away from me. I glared at his sleeping form. He suddenly started shaking his head and muttering something indistinctly. My eyes widened slightly.

"Oh, hey, shhh." I blurted out and pushed my hand in his hair. He growled something onto me.

"Jerome, Honey, wake up." I muttered and patted his head. His eyes popped open at once.

He was still tense and shaky, but he relaxed as soon as he realised where he was. I carefully took my hand away from him. He planted a loving kiss on my ribcage and looked up at me.

"Morning, Handsome." I smiled weakly and pushed his hair off his forehead.

He grinned widely, grabbed my leg and swiftly yanked me down to him. I squeaked with surprise and then immediately started giggling. He quickly hushed me by pushing his lips on mine. I hummed softly and cupped his face.

"Morning, Beautiful." He rasped into the kiss, gripped my waist with his right hand and brought me closer to him.

"Do you want to talk about your nightmare?" I asked and started stroking his cheeks.

"No need. You're with me, and you're safe. I'm all good." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I missed waking up with you." I muttered and ran my hands down his chest.

"I missed it too." He mumbled against my skin and pecked it again. I carefully ducked under his arm and sat up.

"Where do you think you're going?" He growled playfully, shot up and clung to me. I chuckled and gripped his freckled forearms.

"You're not getting away from me that easily." He grinned, burrowed his face in the crook of my neck and started pecking it rapidly. I immediately broke into a fit of giggles.

"That tickles." I strained out and tried to push his head away. He let out a teasing snarl and bit my earlobe.

"Leave me alone!" I cried and started struggling.

"Oh, never." He purred and tightened his clutches.

"Remember our deal from back in the day?" He whispered into my ear. I thought for a second.

"Williwaw, and you willy-go?" I chuckled. He snorted with laughter.

"If it pours down, we get down." He recited and pulled me back. I started chuckling.

"And dirty." He wiggled his eyebrows, and just as he was about to lean down and kiss me, the door flew open, and Harry stepped inside the room.

He looked at my completely naked body, and his mouth gaped. My eyes widened, and I froze with horror. Jerome immediately threw his comforter over me and pulled me to his chest.

"Harry, what the hell are you doing here? This is not your block." I hissed at the guard. Jerome stiffened, and his hold tightened significantly.

"This is the one?" He growled furiously. I swallowed heavily and looked over my shoulder.

He was glaring at Harry with complete and utter hatred. The fact that Harry lied to me and dragged out mine and Jerome's meeting, coupled with the fact that he saw me naked, spelt horrible trouble.