𝟐𝟔. "𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐨 & 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨"

It's been five days since I'd been shot, and my wound has almost healed. Jerome insisted on changing my bandages, and after the five times he did, he was still barely managing it.

"Goddammit!" He snapped, threw the plastic on the floor and pulled on his hair with frustration. I winced.

"Jerome, please, just let me do this." I carefully attempted to reason with him.

"No, you took care of me so many times. Now I'm going to take care of you." He said firmly and picked up the bandage.

Then he attempted to open it again but failed miserably. He shut his eyes and took a deep breath. It was funny to watch him try and compose himself since he usually let his anger show. And usually in the craziest of ways. He kept on fumbling with the package until I snatched it from him. He glared at me. I giggled and only annoyed him more.

"Sorry, Sweetie, but you know that doesn't work on me." I winked at him.

He narrowed his eyes more. I copied him, opened the package without issue and grinned. His face fell slightly.

"Let me help you at least." I smiled warmly and handed him the bandage. He took a deep breath and returned the smile.

***

"Ah, fuck!" I moaned loudly, threw my head back and yanked Jerome's hair. He wiped his lips and grinned up at me.

"Honey, maybe we should stop now. Barbara told us to-"

"I don't care what Barbie wants." He shrugged and once again buried his lips in my core. I stifled a groan, adjusted myself on the edge of the mattress and leaned back on my forearms.

He pressed his fingers harshly into my hips and thighs, and I knew I would have bruises there the next day. Of course, I almost always had marks on my body left by him. He suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts by sucking on my clit.

"Jerome." I let out a soft moan and once again tangled my hands in his ginger locks.

"So this is what you're doing instead of getting ready. Great." Barbara snarked out of nowhere.

My eyes widened when I saw her standing in the doorway. Jerome looked at her over my thigh and waved as if we weren't just caught having sex. She ignored him and stared at me with raised eyebrows.

"Um, well, um..." I cleared my throat, and my cheeks burned up.

"Not that I'm not enjoying your company, Barbie, but, uh, you're really getting in the way here." He told her calmly and patted my thigh.

"Oh, God." I groaned, fell on my back and covered my face with my hands.

"I see someone's eager for round two." He chuckled, moved me up higher and climbed on top of me.

"Jerome, get off me." I gritted through my teeth. He ignored me, burrowed his face in the crook of my neck and started kissing it.

"All right. Once you're done letting Valeska sweat and slobber all over you, come to my room. I'll do your make-up." She said, and with that, she left.

"Can I sweat all over you for, like, five more minutes?" He whispered into my ear. I sighed and nodded.

"And how about a little slobbering?" He grinned wickedly and stuck his tongue in my ear.

"Ew! No!" I cried and started squirming. He giggled and kept on drooling all over my ear.

"J-just fuck me!" I snapped. He immediately stopped and looked down at me.

"You want me to fuck you?" He purred and pecked my nose. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you be quick about it?"