𝟏𝟖. "𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐞"

I woke up on Jerome's chest, and an enormous grin immediately appeared on my face. He was snoring softly, and his eyebrows were twitching slightly.

"Morning, Ginger." I purred and pecked his cheek. He snorted and shook his head.

"W-what?" He muttered drowsily. I giggled and pushed my lips on his.

"Oh, morning." He grinned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around me. I chuckled softly and buried my fingers in his messy morning hair.

"I missed you." He rasped, gently laid me on my back and got on top of me.

"I missed you too." I looked at him with complete adoration and stroked his cheeks.

"Do you think-" He began seductively but was quickly interrupted.

"Breakfast." We heard a grunt and a knock on the door. Jerome growled lowly.

"Come on." I chuckled softly, wiggled out from under him and got off the bed.

"Do you have to go out there like that?" He grumbled and started putting his blue shirt on. I giggled and headed to the dresser.

"Do you not like this?" I asked as I looked through the clothes in the drawers.

"I don't like the idea of Greenwood imagining your legs as breakfast." He groaned.

I grinned to myself and pulled out a yellow robe embroidered with white flowers. Then I quickly slipped it on and tightened the strap to close it.

"Is that better?" I asked and turned to the ginger. He scowled, stood up and put on his red robe.

"No." He grunted and headed to me. I chuckled, opened the door and bolted down the corridor.

"Hey! No! Wait!" I heard him yell behind me and run after me.

***

The breakfast was prepared for us in the same room where we woke up after Theo broke us out of Arkham. Well, it was really just doughnuts, and as happy as that made Greenwood and Aaron, I wasn't thrilled since I didn't like them.

Jerome sat at the head of the table, and Aaron on the other one. I was unfortunate enough to sit next to Greenwood, and I could hear every sound his mouth made as he devoured the food.

Arnold suddenly leaned over the table in my direction with a somewhat frightened expression. I frowned with confusion and leaned towards him. He swiftly placed his hand on the left side of his face to block Jerome out of the conversation.

"Grace, I heard you scream his name yesterday. You sounded like you were in pain. Did he hurt you?" He asked me with worry and glanced at the ginger.

My eyes widened with absolute horror, and I blushed madly. Jerome immediately erupted in maniacal laughter since he was obviously able to hear Dobkins perfectly.

I was completely rattled. Arnold raised his eyebrows at me expectantly. Jerome stopped cackling and did the same. I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Well, tell him what I did to you yesterday." He grinned widely. I glared at him.

He chuckled and winked at me. Dobkins was still staring at me with deep concern.

"U-um A-Arnold, u-uh...I-I, um..." I began murmuring nervously.

I didn't know what to say, and Jerome sure as hell wasn't going to help me. He was enjoying the whole thing way too much.

"W-we were wrestling." I blurted out. Jerome lost it.

He was cackling so hard, he started sobbing. I glared at him and crossed my arms on my chest. Dobkins nodded with understanding.

"Ok. Maybe we could wrestle sometime too." He smiled innocently.