𝟏𝟏𝟑. "𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫 & 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭"

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟑𝟔𝟖 𝐨𝐟 "𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝"

Jerome walked into the library with two cups. I smiled at him softly and looked down at Dobby.

Jerome placed the mugs on the floor and got into the fort. I sighed deeply and gently moved the cat off my lap.

"I can't believe we're going to have to leave him here for so long." I muttered sadly and rubbed his head.

"I'm leaving another one, huh?" Jerome sighed dramatically.

"Jerome, you insensitive bastard!" I growled and whacked his arm. He started giggling.

"I'm sorry. That's what I do." He grinned widely and placed his hand on his chest.

"That's not what you should do if you want to keep your wife, you buffoon." I grumbled, moved past him and grabbed one of the teas.

"Yeah, that's mine." He said and took the cup from me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why? What's the difference?" I sighed, seized the other cup and crossed my legs.

"There isn't one." He shrugged and took a sip. I shut my eyes with heavy irritation.

"I'm really getting tired of you." I growled and started drinking the tea. He gasped theatrically.

"Rubbish." He declared in an English accent. I stifled a laugh.

"Ha." He chuckled smugly. I puffed out air with frustration.

"Yeah, one day making me laugh will stop being enough." I shrugged, grabbed Dobby and set him on my lap. He yawned heavily and stretched.

"Call me when making you orgasm multiple times at once will stop being enough too." The ginger grinned cheekily and winked at me.

I inhaled deeply through my nose, handed him my mug and got out of the fort. I could hear him chuckle behind me.

"You're sleeping by yourself tonight." I informed him calmly and left the library.

***

I got dressed in one of Jerome's sweatshirt, his boxers and walked into the bathroom. I could hear him enter the bedroom, and I sighed deeply.

"Gorgeous?" He whispered. I ignored him and tied my curls in a bun.

"Greeey." He whined. I started calmly applying cleanser to my face.

"Shorty." He chuckled. I clicked my tongue and washed the product off my face.

"Beautiful." He purred. I grabbed a toothbrush.

"Grace." He continued. I started brushing my teeth.

"Valeska." He grinned. I snorted with laughter and spat the paste into the sink.

"I think I'm out." He sighed dramatically.

"You're not. If you were out, I would be so, so, so happy." I said, grabbed a towel and dried my face.

"Funny." He grumbled. I snorted, turned to him and leaned on the sink.

"Go away." I ordered him and headed to the bedroom.

But, of course, he grabbed my waist before I could leave the loo and picked me up.

"What part of "Go away" don't you understand?" I asked him calmly. He pouted deeply and made puppy eyes.

"No, I told you. You're sleeping by yourself tonight." I said firmly and flicked his forehead.

"Whyyy?" He groaned and pulled me closer to him.