𝟕𝟒. "𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐭"

I put on an oversized dark-grey coat, belt with the sheath containing my throwing knives and a holster with a tiny revolver.

Jerome got dressed in his beige overcoat, grabbed two handguns and started loading them up. I headed to the second garage in search of a car.

The worried ginger followed immediately. I pushed open the proper door and my eyes widened at what I found.

"Oh my god!" I squealed with pure joy and ran up to the black Bentley. Jerome chuckled.

"What is it?" He asked curiously.

"This is a 1933 Bentley." I told him with a huge grin. He had no reaction to it.

I groaned with frustration, waved him off and immediately went back to gawking at the beautiful, perfectly preserved vintage car.

I stopped staring after a few seconds and quickly scanned the room in search of the keys.

I noticed a long shelf with five sets. One for each of the five cars in here. I ran up to it and grabbed the proper key.

"You sure you don't want this one?" Jerome asked.

I turned to him. He was pointing at a black California Spider. I chuckled and shook my head.

"That would be my second choice, but uh...no thanks." I grinned, skipped over to the Bentley and got in. 

He giggled at my excitement. I smiled to myself and inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of old leather.

"What's so special about this car anyway?" He asked after he got in. My smile fell when the memories hit me. It took me a few seconds before I could reply.

"M-My father loved cars. This was both his and my dream car." I muttered and could feel tears prick at my eyes.

I quickly rubbed them to prevent myself from pointless crying. Jerome grabbed my hand and kissed it lovingly.

"He was a mechanic. That's why I know so much about building and fixing things. That's also why I learned to drive when I was just eight years old." I smiled softly at the memory.

"You never told me." He muttered sadly. I sighed.

"I never told you anything about my parents, because I lost them long before they died. You know I hate thinking about them."

"Can you at least tell me their names?" He pleaded.

"Why do you want to know that?" I whispered.

"I want to know everything about you." He said like it was the most obvious thing. 

"Amelia and Chester." I breathed out. He nodded weakly. I could tell he was still upset.

"Do you have a middle name?" I asked even though I already knew the answer. He shook his head.

"Well..." I grimaced slightly.

"I do." I muttered. His eyes widened to an incredible size.

"What?" He breathed out. I smiled awkwardly and shrugged.

"Why wouldn't you tell me that?" He wasn't upset, just deeply confused. I groaned quietly.

"Because it's an especially embarrassing one."

"Tell me." He insisted.

I shut my eyes and rubbed my face, trying to prepare myself for his inevitable attack of hysterical laughter. I took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes.

"Winnie." I blurted out. His eyebrows shot up.

"You can laugh, it's fine." I sighed and waved my hand carelessly.