𝟐𝟎. "𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭"

Jerome placed me gently on my bed, took off his robe and quickly got on top of me. Then attached his lips to my neck and started sucking on my skin.

"Jerome, we can't. We have to get ready." I muttered and tried to push him off of me. He ignored me and pulled on the strap keeping my robe closed.

"Jerome." I chuckled and patted his head.

"We have some time to spare." He growled and unbuttoned my shirt.

Then he quickly took one of my breasts into his mouth, gently bit my nipple and pulled on it. I moaned with pleasure and wrapped my legs around him. He started leaving wet kisses on every inch of my chest.

"Jerome, no." I said firmly.

"You can be my boss out there if that's what you want, but here, I give the orders." He growled, kissed me deeply and pushed his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned softly and pulled on his hair. He swiftly grabbed my shorts, practically ripped them off of me and shoved two of his fingers inside me without any warm-up or warning.

"Jerome!" I gasped into his lips and yanked his hair. He pushed himself down on me and started rapidly pumping his fingers.

I was already on the edge when he abruptly stopped moving altogether. My eyes widened. He pulled away slightly and grinned wickedly.

"Why would you stop?" I whined. He chuckled and pressed his lips to my cheek.

"I want you to tell me who's the boss." He purred and cocked his eyebrows. My eyes narrowed.

"Who's the boss, Gorgeous?" He growled lustfully and started drawing barely physical circles around my clit.

"Jerome, please." I pleaded desperately and jolted my hips.

"You say it once, and I'll continue." He chuckled darkly and pinched my sensitive flesh. I gasped and tilted my head back.

"You're the boss." I breathed out.

"I'm the boss." He grinned with satisfaction.

Then he shoved his fingers inside me and started pumping them at an unforgiving speed. I moaned loudly, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"J-Jerome, I-I'm so close." I groaned and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Ah, not yet. You wait for my permission." He growled into my ear and kissed it lovingly. My eyes widened.

He picked up his pace and started pecking every inch of my skin he could reach. I had to use absolutely every ounce of my strength to hold back my orgasm.

"You were so hot when you scared the shit out of Greenwood." He rasped, pulled away and looked at my face. I chuckled softly.

"And it was so nice how you defended me." He grinned widely and kissed me tenderly.

"J-Jerome, p-please, c-can I, uh..." I stifled a moan and gripped his hair.

"Come for me, Gorgeous." He purred into my lips.

"Jerome!" I moaned as I let go and tightened around his fingers.

He swiftly took them out and shoved them in my mouth. My eyebrows shot up with surprise.

"Easy." I grumbled and sucked on them. He stifled a laugh, took them out and stroked my cheek.

"I love you." He said seriously and placed his lips on mine.

"I love you too." I smiled into the affection and ran my fingers through his hair.

I could feel his erection press on my crotch, and I quickly cupped it. He grunted into the kiss and bucked his hips. I moaned and threw my head back.