𝟖𝟗. "𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚"

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟔 𝐨𝐟 "𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝"

I woke up and glanced to my right. Jerome was still asleep, and Dobby was napping on his chest.

I grinned at the thoroughly adorable sight, carefully picked Dobby up and moved him closer to Jerome's face.

The wee kitten immediately started licking his jaw. Jerome stirred a bit. Then a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Morning, Gorgeous." He rasped out. I immediately erupted in maniacal laughter.

He frowned with confusion and opened his eyes. When he noticed Dobby, his eyes widened to an impossible size.

"What the..." He trailed off and looked at me.

"I'll leave you two alone." I winked at him and started to get off the bed.

"Oh, no you don't." He growled, placed his hand on my stomach and pulled me to him.

Dobby meowed loudly. I giggled, grabbed him carefully and raised him over my face. He squealed happily and wriggled.

"Hi, Handsome." I grinned at him.

"You have got to be kidding me." Jerome grumbled under his breath.

I chuckled, leaned over him and gently placed Dobby on the carpet.

Jerome abruptly grabbed my leg and positioned it next to his right hip.

Then he cupped my face, pulled me to him and pressed his lips to mine.

"God, you have got to shave." I groaned when I felt how scratchy his face was.

"Now that I'm able to grow a beard again. I'm keeping that." He declared and patted his cheek.

"I won't kiss you if you do that." I threatened seriously. He chuckled.

"That's fine. I'll take care of that." He kissed me deeply, moved his hands to my bum and squeezed it.

"Ah. No, no. We have to get ready." I shook my head.

"I'll be quick." He rasped, flipped my back on the matters and swiftly unbuttoned my shirt.

"I don't doubt that." I giggled.

He chuckled and immediately started trailing his kisses down to my chest. Then Dobby started squealing.

"Get off." I mumbled and pushed Jerome's head. He looked at me with complete disbelief.

"You're kidding." He croaked out.

"I'm not. He's probably hungry." I once again attempted to move away from him.

"I'm hungry too." He growled and attached his lips to my breast. I snorted with laughter.

"You're disgusting. That's what you are. Now let me go." I ordered him, pushed my hand in his hair and tried to tug his head away.

He let out a guttural growl and sucked on my nipple. I kept trying to pull him away, causing his lips to let out squeaky sounds. I started giggling wildly.

"What the hell are you doing, you weirdo?" I asked with a huge grin.

"I'm having sex with my wife." He growled and moved his hand down to my shorts. Suddenly Dobby's squealing turned into almost crying.

"Jerome, let me go. Seriously." I said sternly.

He groaned with pure aggravation, got off of me and fell back on the mattress.

"I hate that thing." He grumbled and buried his face in his hands.

I ignored his grouching and looked at Dobby. The poor baby was desperately trying to jump on the bed. I grinned and helped him.