𝟗𝟕. "𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬"

"Lucius, talk to me." Gordon's voice rang out after Lucius called him on his radio.

"Haven wasn't destroyed by a bomb. It was an RPG, like the one that took down the chopper." Lucius told him.

"You sure?" Jim asked sceptically.

"I'm holding what's left of it in my hand right now." Lucius lifted the piece and gazed at it for a second.

"We found pieces of it in the rubble. It was fired through the basement window, detonated the fuel oil tank. And we're still trying to figure out exactly which rooftop it was fired from."

"Rooftop?" Gordon repeated with puzzlement.

"Yes. That's the only angle someone could manage it at." I explained.

"Our only suspect was on the ground. Zsasz was seen leaving the building moments before it blew."

"Well, wasn't him then." I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Jim!" I heard Cobblepot.

"Is that Grace!?" Jerome's voice rang out too.

"Valeska, don't even-"

"Give it." Jerome growled and most likely snatched the radio from Gordon. I chuckled.

"Grey?" He asked gently.

"Here you go." Lucius sighed and handed me his device.

"Sorry." I chuckled, placed it next to my ear and paced away from him. 

"Hi, Ginger." I grinned to myself.

"You ok, Gorgeous?" Jerome muttered with worry.

"I'm ok. Are you?"

"As good as I can without you and around cops and Wobbles." He grumbled.

"Cops and Wobbles. Good name for a band." I giggled. He chuckled at my words.

"Shit. I need to go." He murmured suddenly. My eyes widened.

"W-what's w-wrong?" I stuttered out.

"Wobbles is pissed, and he's here with guns." He said. My eyebrows creased with absolute confusion.

"But he-"

"Yeah, things happened. I'll tell you later. You sure you're ok?"

"I'm ok. Don't get yourself killed again." I smiled weakly. He chuckled and broke the connection.

***

We got to the roof of the building from which most likely the shot had been fired. Then we walked over to the ledge. I focused my eyes on the small window in the distance.

"Yep." I muttered to myself.

"This is it." Lucius nodded.

"Gotta give him credit where credit's due..." I chuckled darkly.

"Although maybe not." My eyes narrowed.

"It is impressive." Edward spoke up.

"Calculated the angle of incident to follow the trajectory through a window, into a fuel oil tanks."

"Yep. That, and the RPG case is right over there." Lucius added casually and pointed to it. I chuckled.

Nygma's face fell. Lucius grinned, and the two of us quickly walked over to it. He pulled on a pair of black gloves and squatted down next to the box.

"So, now we know how it was done. Hopefully, this holds some clues as to who." He remarked, closed the case and stood up.

Nygma was standing next to us, but he was fixing his gaze on something far away. I followed his stare and saw nothing.