𝟏𝟎𝟓. "𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮, 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞?"

"Jerome, enough! Stop already!" I snapped. He giggled and wouldn't listen.

"I swear to God, you better finish." I gritted through my teeth. He stifled a laugh.

"Finish you or finish, finish?" He grinned widely and picked up his pace.

"Finish, finish. Please." I moaned. He growled playfully and shoved his lips on mine.

"I'm good for now." He chuckled into my lips.

"Oh, yeah?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He squinted as well.

"You're absolutely sure you can hold on?" I cocked my eyebrows.

"After a whole week of not being with me?" I smiled softly. He swallowed heavily.

"Now that you got me back..." I took a deep breath and twirled a lock of his hair on my finger.

"Aren't you happy to see me, Handsome?" I grinned widely, batted my lashes and pushed out my chest.

"U-Uh..." He cleared his throat, and I could feel him twitch inside me.

"Jerome, Honey?" I moaned theatrically and placed my hand on his chest. His eyes filled with pure lust.

"Mm?" He hummed shakily in a slightly high-pitched tone.

"Give it up." I chuckled and patted his cheek.

"Ugh, fine." He grumbled and released himself inside me with a loud groan.

"You're ridiculous." I sighed.

"Thanks, Gorgeous." He grinned and finally pulled out of me.

"You really must have been scared shitless that I would never touch you again to overcompensate like this." I groaned and flicked his chest.

"Petrified." He purred and pressed his lips to mine.

"Yeah, fix the fort now." I ordered him. He chuckled, got off of me and pulled on his boxers.

"Wear this?" He pleaded and handed me his dark green sweatshirt.

"Why?" I frowned with confusion.

"Well, I found it after you ran away from me, and I started sobbing when I realised you will never want to wear my clothes again." He sighed deeply. I quickly pulled on the sweatshirt and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"So, from now on, you're only wearing my clothes." He added and returned the hug.

"Only if you wear mine." I chuckled.

"Yeah, because that's doable." He scoffed. I giggled and pushed my face onto his chest.

"I fell in love with you all over again." He declared. I snorted with laughter and looked up at him.

"Oh, really?" I grinned. He returned the smile and cupped my face.

"Well, I prefer this version of you, but even when you weren't you, you were you."

"I love how lucid our conversations are." I said sarcastically. He chuckled and nodded.

"And you prefer this version because this Grace has sex with you." I added and moved away from him. He sent me an innocent look and sucked on his bottom lip.

"Also, where the hell did you find those robes?" I asked with genuine confusion.

"That's for me to know and for you to inevitably pull out of me within seconds." He said and nudged my stomach. I giggled and grabbed his hand.